Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help Me

shivani69

Ok guys, I read the last post and I will definitely be hitting those spots this weekend...but i need some assistance. I just moved here from NYC and I know NO one...where do I go?what do I do to have so me fun....to meet people?!?

I'm going to law school and all we do is go to the Sandbar in Coconut Grove....I NEED TO DANCE...please help me!!:hat:

Originally posted by shivani69

Ok guys, I read the last post and I will definitely be hitting those spots this weekend...but i need some assistance. I just moved here from NYC and I know NO one...where do I go?what do I do to have so me fun....to meet people?!?

I'm going to law school and all we do is go to the Sandbar in Coconut Grove....I NEED TO DANCE...please help me!!:hat:

sandbar:eek: Joeygk on the board is another future member of the bar, and quite the little club aficionado. :D next meetup with most of the cp crew in the house, will most likely be for DT..

p.s. we apologize for koky.. :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by sobeton

sandbar:eek: Joeygk on the board is another future member of the bar, and quite the little club aficionado. :D next meetup with most of the cp crew in the house, will most likely be for DT..

p.s. we apologize for koky.. :laugh: :laugh:

tony my friend , it was a JOKE !! cant guy have any fun around here ??:D :D

Originally posted by shivani69

The Sandbar.....LOL props to them for their "Category 5 Hurricane" and for being a UM hangout, but man, it's just too drunken frat-boy in there for me.

Welcome to miami!!

your going to lawschool? ok then; Due to the fact that Cpers are crazy partiers, I suggest going to Jail first to see them b4 the mangling happens at DT, thay way you will have precedence set to prove beyond a reasonble doubt that in fact Cper's are insanne and can plead accordingly.... or something like that ... I only went to St. Johns law for a little while lol

FOR SEXY, SOULFUL HOUSE MUSIC-CHECK US SATURDAY

On Saturdays, the home for deep house music is LOLA. This event , DIRTY LITTLE FUNKY THING, is for the dancefloor enthusiast. Great sound system, chill atmosphere and no attitude. Keep us in mind especially on September 7th where we have dj dixon from jazzanova of Germany as our special guest DJ. This party is not of the glowstick realm. More serious music, less bang the crap out of you. If you like music on the Naked Music tip, come check us. email me @ joebudious@hotmail.com and I'll get you on the guest list to check us.

Thanks and we'll see you on the dancefloor.

Joe Budious

Aquabooty

-shivani69

hello, heres a cool agenda...

Fri- check out SPIN, then head over to SPACE (Stryke)

Sat- take a trip to JAIL & break some laws, (DJT)

then head back to SPACE for some more interesting... HOUSE-MOST-HERES (Oscar G)

That'll do for a healthy-sexy-musicly inclined (lol) Twinkle Soul

ONGAKU!

(coming next week, watch for post)

attachment.php?postid=863244