Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ragga Needs Some poontang pie NOW!!

pookie23

Come on ladies...throw an old fart a bone here!!

Not that "bone" gabo, so keep your smart mouth shut....I might have to do this :hang: if I don't get some of this :makeout::bj: soon!!

That is all

Cheers! :D

Disclaimer: The sexboarders of cp are in no way to assume that this old peice of lobster poop is using this thread as a desperate...VERY desperate attempt at getting some...how do you say...ass...skins...poonan.....sex...etc. Please ignore, do not pass GO and do not collect $200....I think he is rambling now like the incoherent bastard that he is...if we all leave him alone, he might shut his pecker.....not THAT one, zip that shit up....he's done now...peace...I don't think this thread will help his cause at all! Time to make fun of him...carry on people!

Originally posted by spragga25

Come on ladies...throw an old fart a bone here!!

Not that "bone" gabo, so keep your smart mouth shut....I might have to do this :hang: if I don't get some of this :makeout::bj: soon!!

That is all

Cheers! :D

Disclaimer: The sexboarders of cp are in no way to assume that this old peice of lobster poop is using this thread as a desperate...VERY desperate attempt at getting some...how do you say...ass...skins...poonan.....sex...etc. Please ignore, do not pass GO and do not collect $200....I think he is rambling now like the incoherent bastard that he is...if we all leave him alone, he might shut his pecker.....not THAT one, zip that shit up....he's done now...peace...I don't think this thread will help his cause at all! Time to make fun of him...carry on people!

your wishes may cum true @ the next meet up... it seems a lot of ladies here havent been getting there how do you say ...ass...skins...poonan.....sex...etc... and they might need a good thrashing from Mandingo~!

Originally posted by t0nythelover

get a hooker. that or ask tastey for advice, he seems to know everything about picking up women, or at least thinks he does.

lol... btw though i think that he has very valid points and i find his posts enlightening and on a certain level sometimes educational... although strictly judging by his age he still has a lot to experience / learn... however whatever he does know, it seems he knows pretty well...