Clubplanet Nightlife Community

* happy birthday, vicman!!! *

weyes

let me be the first to wish vic a

:bday:

it may feel like tuesday night to me, but it is literally the 28th, so he can officially tack another number on those he's already accumulated (we'll keep that number a secret, for those who haven't read the threads he's already posted it on ;) )... so, you may have partied this weekend, vic, but you've still got some partying to do :spin2: ! seriously, if you're not feeling completely washed up on thursday, you didn't do it up right! i only wish i could be there with you to help celebrate :( .

Haven`t know you long but you seem like a decent chap.

Don`t worry about gatting old, I am 25 but still carry on like a damn 18 year old! As you say, age is something we have invented. That is what my 25 year old mate said when we took the piss out of him for havin` a 16 year old bird!

:party::dj::constipa::bday::beer::vomit3:

hell yeah, thanks for the well wishes.

yup, 28 and 1 day now, i look pretty decent i guess, like i mentioned some time ago, girls usually think im 24 or 23 low 20's and not late 20's...of course if i dont shave for a few days, they usually guess my age immediately.

well i didnt do anything in particular yesterday, celebrated it with friends on saturday and will continue the celebration this weekend in miami, since its a long weekend here (Labor Day on Monday) gonna make the trek down and catch tenaglia's 12 to 16 hr labor day set at space...plus i need a tan :(