Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soprano's new season Sept. 15th baby!!!

Originally posted by piro8

My prediction (as well as others, I'm sure), is that Pauly Walnuts gets wacked by that Russian dude that escaped in the woods.........by episode #5.

who wants some action on that?

I bet he gets some kind of heat for that escapade, but I dont know if they would kill him off, hes a strong character/ I would like to see Ralphie eat it this year, hes a dick!

Originally posted by cgm

I bet he gets some kind of heat for that escapade, but I dont know if they would kill him off, hes a strong character/ I would like to see Ralphie eat it this year, hes a dick!

Jackie Junior's mother should kill Ralphie while he's sleeping since he cheated on her and knew about her son's murder. Or better yet, maybe pull a Lorraina Bobbit and slice his "unit" off while he's sleeping.

Originally posted by cgm

Yeah, Ralphie is a dick...... I see them offing him.......:blown:

Originally posted by piro8

Jackie Junior's mother should kill Ralphie while he's sleeping since he cheated on her and knew about her son's murder. Or better yet, maybe pull a Lorraina Bobbit and slice his "unit" off while he's sleeping.

Please let us not even joke about getting one's unit cut off. :(

Anyway, I'm sure a lot of people will get whacked this seaon. Didn't James Gandolfini say that he refused to do any more seasons after this one because it portrays Italians in a bad way? Gonna be hard to have Sopranos without Anthony Soprano.

pop quiz what was the name of the place they hung out at in the first episode and then after that it was satriales

such a shame people feel its a slander of italian people when its somewhat based on a realt story. Yet as someone else said JOey on friends is portrayed as the dumb italian but no one says anything about that.

Originally posted by njgymaholic

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

pop quiz what was the name of the place they hung out at in the first episode and then after that it was satriales

somewhat based on a realt story.

Somewhat? Cmon theres times I forget im watchin a TV show lol

Bro you know me well enough that umm uh you know

i like living in peace and quiet now so ill leave it at that