Clubplanet Nightlife Community

god licking envelopes is fucking nasty ICK!!

Originally posted by kaydup

Get use to it, it doesn't get any better

it sure doesnt brotha man...they have been bleeding me dry since Septemeber 2001...and still got 10-15 yrs to go...thanx to this damn job i got i plan on cuttin that shit into more than half and having it off my shoulders in 3 yrs or less.

Originally posted by phatman

...try using a damp sponge...:idea:

im sorry but...

can anyone else see quoth chillin with a damp sponge mailing his payment? :confused:

yea....its just not me.

fuckin...yo...what happened on that seinfeld episode...im like anti-seinfeld...never thought he was funny.

also...

for those men who work in offices...i know damn well u all have that one hot chic who sits there and ya's CANT FUCKING WAIT til she licks an envelope, then u just explode like Peter North Uzi-style RAT-TAT-TAT-TAT into yer waste basket...but then slowly realize that u forgot to take off the paper shredder attachment thus making yer penis part of the ENRON scandal.

:otopic: :otopic: :otopic:

i once knew a girl who licked an envelope and slit her tongue open doin it.........

a few days later her tongue started mysteriously swelling up and leaking nasty fluids and her face started turning pale blue... so she goes to the doctor and it turned out....

now.. hold ur stomaches ppl.... the glue from the envelope she licked a couple of days earlier, had maggot eggs in it which caused her to develop a new batch of baby maggots----- INSIDE HER TONGUE!!!!!

:vomit2:

juss thought i'd share that with u all

carry on!!! :)

Originally posted by lilfootzz81

i once knew a girl who licked an envelope and slit her tongue open doin it.........

a few days later her tongue started mysteriously swelling up and leaking nasty fluids and her face started turning pale blue... so she goes to the doctor and it turned out....

now.. hold ur stomaches ppl.... the glue from the envelope she licked a couple of days earlier, had maggot eggs in it which caused her to develop a new batch of baby maggots----- INSIDE HER TONGUE!!!!!

OH STFU AND STOP BELIVING THE COVER STORIES OF WEEKLY WORLD NEWS WHILE WAITING ON LINE AT GENOVESE YOU FUCK

Originally posted by lilfootzz81

blah... thats just an urban legend. i've heardthat same story from people before:rolleyes: