Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's only wednesday!!!!!!

Originally posted by piro8

Sticky- See you at the back bar!!

Maybe you'll see me but do you think I'll be able to see you?

Also, I've been hanging more on the stage lately, you can see more and dance more although this weekend you'll probably need vip passes to get on the stage............:laugh:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stiffler

Also, I've been hanging more on the stage lately, you can see more and dance more although this weekend you'll probably need vip passes to get on the stage............:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: I forgot, you're vision is a little blurry everytime I see you. :laugh:

Blury??????????? Your too kind.........But its more like blind....I think I'm am going to need a seeing eye dog this weekend....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

we're all going to need a seeing eye dog..if my predications are correct..it will be the blind leading the blind this weekend...:D :D

Originally posted by nycchic24

why start now :D

lol c'mon who am i gonna jump rope with?:tongue:

Let me rephrase---I am being realistic..Figure, I usually start to blackout somewhere between the intermezzo and the main course...between the chickendance and the cake I am usually having an out of the body experience (Mind is off somewhere, yet the body still functions)...by midnite, my friends will convince me to start skiing so my mind and body become one again....The hour and half it will take me to drive from sterling to seaside puts me there at 2am.....Thats if I can escape my friends...

So realistically, its not feasable....Dissappointing as it may be, I dont think I'll be jumping rope sunday nite.:(

Hey NEENA stop stealin my moves:laugh:

Originally posted by neena16

hehee I'll jump rope with you...but I don't think I'm as good as JP..you wouldn't mind settling for an amateur right?? ;):tongue:

i would love to jump rope with you! :D

and perns; no the universal dance would probalby be the nordic track! ;):laugh:

:laugh: i just thought I would just take your place...I wouldn't want to leave nycchic by herself to jump rope that's no fun. :D

Your right...No girl should left feeling lonely..

But you have to SPIKE YOUR HAIR....:D

for once i dont care what day it is. somehow its been a good

weel. Plus it can drag a little i have bittersweet feelings towards going to tempts sun. got one of those gut feelings like ill fall asleep on the way home or something. Hate those feelings so if it drags a bit maybe the feeling will pass. I think i might end up the only sober non drugged person in tempts this weekend

uhhh perns what happened to getting the suitcase. i had leftovers and it was bangin too

Originally posted by nycchic24

i would love to jump rope with you! :D

and perns; no the universal dance would probalby be the nordic track! ;):laugh:

:laugh: I love it!!!!!

TO me it looks more like a mix between two continuous boxing moves.. the upper cut ...and the jab....and then you have some guidos that like to spice it up a bit by throwing in a little bit of an irish jig...;)

TO me it looks more like a mix between two continuous boxing moves.. the upper cut ...and the jab....and then you have some guidos that like to spice it up a bit by throwing in a little bit of an irish jig...;)

Ha ha dying over here............. :D

I'll work on spiking the hair..but I'm not sure piro is going to like that look on me..what do you think?? :D

I think you would be making a statement...Besides, if your my stand in you'll be sweating so much, that it will be flat within 20mins....if your lucky siciliagirl will wipe your face off when the lights come on!!! That was soooo embarassing:(

Originally posted by jp18

I think you would be making a statement...Besides, if your my stand in you'll be sweating so much, that it will be flat within 20mins....if your lucky siciliagirl will wipe your face off when the lights come on!!! That was soooo embarassing:(

Your always the sweaty guy............ hee hee hee

neena, and we can't forget "THE PAT" (looks like something a horse would do) :laugh:

Originally posted by siciliagirl

neena, and we can't forget "THE PAT" (looks like something a horse would do) :laugh:

laugh: oh no can't forget...that is going down in the books as the most ridiculous imitation of a horse I have ever seen...but I don't think he intended that...he didn't even know his name...but that's what happens in that bad place mangledesh...so now will you be joining us for the last stand???? :D :D

HAHA You can't forget the "fist pump" though! thats' key in pulling off the whole dance :laugh:

remind me to do my demonstration for you! ;)

I'LL BE HANDING OUT THE VIP PASSES FOR THE STAGE

laugh: oh no can't forget...that is going down in the books as the most ridiculous imitation of a horse I have ever seen...but I don't think he intended that...he didn't even know his name...but that's what happens in that bad place mangledesh...so now will you be joining us for the last stand???? :D :D

Oooooh YES! :D I will be down Sunday to join you, piro, stardo, and everybody else...recruiting Perns....can't wait!

Oooooh YES! :D I will be down Sunday to join you, piro, stardo, and everybody else...recruiting Perns....can't wait!