Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What does B&T mean?

Originally posted by torontogirl

So that's not a good thing then?? Should I avoid the B&T people ..actually I am staying in Jersey when I come up so would I be a B&T person?

no you would not, you would be just another woman from canada...

Originally posted by torontogirl

So that's not a good thing then?? Should I avoid the B&T people ..actually I am staying in Jersey when I come up so would I be a B&T person?

there is nothing wrong with b&t ppl. it's a good way to gauge if you will like a place. i know that is not the crowd i would prefer to hang out with so i avoid places like that (most of the time) but who knows? you might really like that scene. give it a shot.

I think it's the other way around.

"meaning the bridges and tunnels that lead into manhattan". Creating a less desireable atmosphere filled with non manhattan individuals".

Originally posted by hotcheme

someone else will have to confirm but I think it means Bridge & Tunnel (kinda derogatory), meaning the bridges and tunnels that lead out of manhattan to jersey, LI, and other places....

i know that is not the crowd i would prefer to hang out with so i avoid places like that (most of the time)

So you don't like your own people? Doesn't it say that you are from Jersey under your name?

Originally posted by jimk29

So you don't like your own people? Doesn't it say that you are from Jersey under your name?

'my own people' lol.... i like jersey, but i don't like hanging out here and i don't really like the stereotypical type of ppl that come in from jersey (with exceptions). i admit that this is an unattractive bias but ny caters to me musically and socially and jersey doesn't (usually). i am glad the b&t places and the jersey shore exists because they are great places for jersey people to have fun but just not for me.

I am of the same opinion and theory. Nice cheme.

'my own people' lol.... i like jersey, but i don't like hanging out here and i don't really like the stereotypical type of ppl that come in from jersey (with exceptions). i admit that this is an unattractive bias but ny caters to me musically and socially and jersey doesn't (usually). i am glad the b&t places and the jersey shore exists because they are great places for jersey people to have fun but just not for me.

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

its funy. b/c when I first heard this term beig used, I first thought it meant beautiful and trendy. then i came to learn about the bridge and tunnel people. oh well.

yeah but that makes sense too because beautiful and trendy is what they are going for, right?

quest - thanks. i was afraid i might be starting unecessary drama.

Originally posted by magilicuti

means nothing, some ppl live in manhattan and got something stuck up their ass. that's all that term means.

That is so true.Thank goodness I'n not one of them and I live in the East Village...L.E.S