Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am a New York girl coming to CA.......

goagirl63

Hey what's going on? I will in be in Ca October 5th through October 15, but I will be in Orange County, Laguna Niguel area.

I will have a car for a few days, so traveling is ok with me!! I know it is a little far in advance but I just want to be prepare for anything!! :D Let the :party: begin!!!

I like most music, although House, techno, trance are my favorites. I have met some kids from CA partying in New York and they are usually amazed. New York clubs great!! We get the best DJ's!! :D

I'll post closer to my deperture too, just in case you all forget about me by then!! ;)

There are lost to do in south CA.

In your area, there is Laguna Beach, Newport Beach and Huntington Beach. There are some clubs and local bars in Irvine and Costa Mesa too.

You may want to drive and check out Hollywood/Beverly Hills area. Or drive to Pacific Beach in San Diego.

I may be able to join you if you'd like. Cheers!

someone asks this question about every three days. i'm sorry to get impatient; i just wish people would read the threads that are already up before they ask the same old question. here's a link to a thread that's already up:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=110713

there are lots of links in that thread that give all kinds of info. just ignore the silly drama in that thread :) !

originally posted by weyes:

someone asks this question about every three days. i'm sorry to get impatient; i just wish people would read the threads that are already up before they ask the same old question. here's a link to a thread that's already up:

You are impatient! Sorry I am not a postwhore like you and I don't use the board to it 's full capacity. I rarely even look on the CA board and barely post on the NY board. So, I thought I would take my chance and post my question. That's all!! Thanks for the info!!! :)

Thanks tetong!!