Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good lord!

Originally posted by cookiegirl

skismile.gif

I heard it only snows one or two days down here in D.C. - boo urns!! :( Road trip to a big fat sledding hill this winter anyone?

If that! The last season was miserable. Not even cold enough to make much snow.

That being said, I snowboard every weekend during the winter (usually at Whitetail in PA, they just put in a tubing hill for those without coordination) and go out west for a week in Feb or March. We're also talking about a early season trip, if there's snow, to VT (probably stay in Burlington and go to Stowe or Jay Peak since we've all done Killington).

YAY SNOW! :D

Originally posted by crank47

If that! The last season was miserable. Not even cold enough to make much snow.

That being said, I snowboard every weekend during the winter (usually at Whitetail in PA, they just put in a tubing hill for those without coordination) and go out west for a week in Feb or March. We're also talking about a early season trip, if there's snow, to VT (probably stay in Burlington and go to Stowe or Jay Peak since we've all done Killington).

YAY SNOW! :D

i went to stowe for new years last year - it was FAR but fun. i don't ski much so it was a nice place from my perspective. we got a pretty good deal on a nice size house there.

Originally posted by hotcheme

i went to stowe for new years last year - it was FAR but fun. i don't ski much so it was a nice place from my perspective. we got a pretty good deal on a nice size house there.

You can drive to Killington from here in 10-12 hours. We're planning to fly to Burlington since thats the only way to pull it off over a long weekend.

Originally posted by crank47

You can drive to Killington from here in 10-12 hours. We're planning to fly to Burlington since thats the only way to pull it off over a long weekend.

that is a really good idea. it took us like 8 hours to get to stowe from jersey and it was a really hard drive. i think kilington is only like 5 or 6 hours from here.

Originally posted by vicman

whats wrong with tops? shiiet, i need to move to warm city, i wanna see tops and bikini tops 365 days a year

is someone moving to l.a. ;) ?

and, kuro, who is the girl in your sig? she looks a lot like someone i went to school with, though i know it can't be she...