Can you swing both ways?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Can you swing both ways?

• Yes, I can got to Nations sober
    • Yes, I'm always sober
    • No, I can't deal without my....
    • Not sure

Originally posted by pluryou

For instance, some Marines say they've been told to stay away from the Edge, a Southeast nightspot whose "wet" nights feature male strippers and a largely male crowd.

Do they have the right club? :confused: LOL

Guess newspapers don't have fact-checkers anymore! Same building, different clubs.

Heh - one of the strangest encounters I had at Buzz was with someone of the military persuasion *lol*

I was standing near the bathroom on the 2nd floor (right outside of the lounge area) and some guy comes running up to me, picks me up and says "I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUR PANTS" (I had my camoflauge fatigue pants on) Anyhow, when he put me down he was said "I'm 21 today. Those pants look much better on you then they do on me. I have to wear those to work" He smiled and walked away. I was just staring at him like this :confused:

But I'm sure he wasn't on drugs :rolleyes:

hey pluryou...

that really sucks. the military would rather ban shit than deal with the real issues...banning people from a place is not going to stop them from using drugs. its like-kids under 21 are 'banned' from buying alcohol, yet they manage to get trashed all the time. banning is ineffective.

but-i think that if you go in there not using a military id, it would be pretty hard for you to get into trouble. how is some undercover military guy going to know the face of every single military personnel in the dc,md,va area? just make sure you are discreet about it...(ie:dont talk about going there at work, etc)

i hope things work out...

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Yeah, and if you live on base, don't walk around with an Elmo backpack. If I were them, that's the first thing I'd look for.

Also, don't practice your liquid in the hallways at work and don't massage your own jaw on Mondays. :nono:

(I'm a civilian now, I do these things at work and it's ok)