Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I know the weather sucks, BUT...

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Am I the only one who has to work tommorrow?:mad::unhappy:

I have to work, but Fridays or days before holidays are a big joke anyway. Companies usually send you home early. And you save a vacation day to use later on. Everyone and their mother is off tomorrow so it's surf city on the internet. :)

Originally posted by pandora1305

i am working fri and sat :blank:

I am working Friday and Saturday too!!!! It fucking SUCKS!!!! :cry: whatever though, I am just gonna fly down to Belmar right after work Saturday night just in time for the closing party!!! :D

p.s. of course Tempkid you would talk about Djais tonight , the one Thursday that I am not going!!! :( (it was one of my favorite nights to go out this summer I love it)

Originally posted by StArBrYte

p.s. of course Tempkid you would talk about Djais tonight , the one Thursday that I am not going!!! :( (it was one of my favorite nights to go out this summer I love it)

thurs. nights @ djais are awesome...and i'll be there again...sorry u cant come...by the way this picture war w/ u and pip is GAY...none of the pictures are funny:rolleyes:

Originally posted by StArBrYte

I am working Friday and Saturday too!!!! It fucking SUCKS!!!! :cry: whatever though, I am just gonna fly down to Belmar right after work Saturday night just in time for the closing party!!! :D

hehe, i'll be speeding along with you there

will miss thurs/fri festivities but there's till sat/sun and all day monday to recover ;)