Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what kind of music does manny the greek spin..

Originally posted by cgm

Hard house, his style is similiar to Kirk Lopez, but IMO a little harder. He's very talented.

I thought he spun Greek. Fuck that Im not going now.

:laugh: :laugh: Yiasou Re Malaka.

Manny is the shit!!!!! See ya there!!!!

House D meant the boston dj....NAILZ....he used to be resident at Venu on thursdays and Avalon on Fridays...not sure where he is spinning now, last i heard the Roxy on fridays...he is one of the best djs i have ever witnessed...incredible!!

Originally posted by nbradley

He plays commercial garbage, the same predictable shit every other DJ in NJ plays . . .

Hey Newbie suck a fuckin big fat COCK.

Why do you diss manny????

HMMMMMMM

Perhaps Jealousy that he is doing much better inthis stage of the game that you will ever do in your entire life??

~~OR~~

Perhaps

you suck as a DJ and no one will give you a residency so youre jealous of Manny b/c of the sick party thats been going on for years at Abyss or this summer's residency at Sand Bar or perhaps all the guest spots he does....Yeah thats probably the deal.,.

Well, Bottom line

EAT A DICK BITCH:blown:

hey kostap,

someone asked how he spins, I gave them my opinion. NO I take that back, not an opinion, FACTS. What are you manny's boyfriend??? I didn't say he can't spin, I said he spins the same shit everyone else spins and it's the TRUTH. Whats the matter?? can't handle it???? Now people know exactley what to expect . . . .

Originally posted by nbradley

hey kostap,

someone asked how he spins, I gave them my opinion. NO I take that back, not an opinion, FACTS. What are you manny's boyfriend??? I didn't say he can't spin, I said he spins the same shit everyone else spins and it's the TRUTH. Whats the matter?? can't handle it???? Now people know exactley what to expect . . . .

No Im not manny's b/f i asked and he turned me down so I'll just keep skull fucking your mother. and tell your dad to stop calling me I wont video tape him and your dog fi-fi. I think he's disgusting you let him know.

It is your opinion not fact and your opinion is wrong because I say it is.

So as stated earlier

EAT A DICK BIOTCH:blown: :laugh:

Wanna keep going I dont stop, asshole.

Manny is one of the best jocks in NJ, and I'm not just saying that because he is a friend of mine. As for a loop being off or on who cares, and as for playing what everyone else is playing , who cares, If the place is rocking, the people are dancing and you're getting laid, who gives a fuck. Manny drops new stuff too. Go Manny.