Clubplanet Nightlife Community

men in kilts

wideskies

Originally posted by bebby6919

babes.. tell them when you really wear the kilt... :tongue: jk

You mean when you put on that S and M get up you have, chain me up, and whip the shit outta me while I sing the Scottish National Anthem?

I thought we don't discuss our personal lives on the board :tongue:

Originally posted by legend38

You mean when you put on that S and M get up you have, chain me up, and whip the shit outta me while I sing the Scottish National Anthem?

dood when you told me this, you mentioned your pet midget prancing around with his reindeer outfit.

yeah i know.. this will be the only exception.. people could actually use this to help their sex lives, no? So we are just discussing it to help people out..:D

Originally posted by roninmess

did u call me a midget?:confused:

I am not calling you a midget, but i dunno why you insist on wearing that outfit, though.

wow for some reason that was the funniest thing i read all night and i can't stop laughing.. LOL

LOL go to bed babe :zzz:

I am not calling you a midget, but i dunno why you insist on wearing that outfit, though.

LOL go to bed babe :zzz:

:laugh: bed? whats that :confused: .. I dont need sleep... :laugh:.. i'll be passing out in a little while..:)

:shaky: :shaky: :shaky:

maybe it's just me but the whole mental image of some slightly hairy flabby white male leg protruding from under a plaid garmet SANS underwear, is massively disturbing.

I'm having Braveheart flashbacks.

Grass skirts decorated with tribal beads however, is perfectly acceptable ;)

Dance like a native.

Originally posted by wideskies

... turn me on.

anyone here ever worn one?

..no...but i have worn the traditional greek costume...when i was in greek school as a young buck we learned traditional greek dancing which we performed in the traditional outfit...which ofcourse included a white skirt with white tights...got pictures to prove it...i got nice legs so i certainly didnt mind...but sitting down and going potty certainly become new adventures...

Originally posted by phatman

..no...but i have worn the traditional greek costume...when i was in greek school as a young buck we learned traditional greek dancing which we performed in the traditional outfit...which ofcourse included a white skirt with white tights...got pictures to prove it...i got nice legs so i certainly didnt mind...but sitting down and going potty certainly become new adventures...

You meant a Toga? I wore one at a toga party once.