Clubplanet Nightlife Community

meetup for AVB?

gemerald

sounds fab! cp should definitely have a meetup! other people said they were going; i think it was in the "sasha at the mayan" thread. i think it'd be great to get a current lacp crew in effect :aright: .

i don't know anything about the mayan's layout, though, so someone else has to choose where and when. not during armin van buuren, though. my omniscient friend says he will most likely be on from 1:00 till closing, so it's gotta be before then.

ok cool! let's shoot for around 10:00??? how about the balcony overlooking the stage & main floor. we should give each other heads up as to what we're wearing, etc... so that we can easily pick each other out....

CPer's, suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Originally posted by gemerald

ok cool! let's shoot for around 10:00??? how about the balcony overlooking the stage & main floor. we should give each other heads up as to what we're wearing, etc... so that we can easily pick each other out....

CPer's, suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

hmmm... it's gotta be later than that for me; i don't know when i'm gonna be able to meet up w/ my friends. i don't know when the spundae meetup is, so i don't know how you want to coordinate it with that, but i was thinking more along the lines of 11-11:30. any thoughts?

oh.... anytime is fine with me..... just as long as it's before AVB comes on (which i'm thinking it's gonna be around midnight or 1:00). i will coordinate the spundae group tomorrow night when i see them at spundae. i just want to drop in and introduce myself & my friends, blah, blah, blah.... :D

weyes.... are you gonna be at spundae this saturday by any chance?

Originally posted by vicman

can u guys take cameras in? take pics if you can and post em up

i take a disposable every time i go out dancing. hopefully i'll get something good for my portfolio of "us," that is, we out in clubland. i'm trying to get employment taking pics of this world of ours, i don't wanna go into my whole spiel of why, blahblahblah, but the stuff i see out there sucks so badly that i really want to get my stuff out. unfortunately, i can't bring my SLR into clubs, just disposables, so i'm at a disadvantage. still, though, these "pros" who have access and can use their real cameras take shit for pictures. i just need to get my foot in the door...

Originally posted by gemerald

oh! also.... let's shoot for around 11:30ish.... middle section on the balcony, first few rows.... suggestions?

Sounds like a workable spot, I'll be there about 11:30-11:45... Hmmm, picking cloths now just takes all the spontaneity and fun out of getting ready to go out! But, alas... I'll be the white boy wearing some light grey pants with a black tank top or charcoal tee shirt looking lost while trying to find you. What nationality? Not all Asians look the same...

So it seems like there are only three active LA clubbers on this board? :3some: Need to recruit or something.

well ok..... not all asians look alike. gemerald here is a rare china doll ;):D

i'm half vietnamese/half chinese. will be w/another asian girl and asian guy w/spike hair.

yea, seems like the people on this board are awefully quiet. ;)

anyways!!! wooohooo!!!! another 12 hours to go!!!!

Originally posted by lostin310

So it seems like there are only three active LA clubbers on this board? :3some: Need to recruit or something.

yup, u guys need to start recruiting people since i might be making a guest appearance in november u guys will need to show me what clubbing in the west coast is all about

the only other 3 regular posters on the la board live in dc, ny & miami.

Originally posted by weyes

joey barely comes around anymore :( .

law school, hes close to finishing it and he has no web access from home. he doesnt post that much on the miami board either because of the same reason. so i reckon that well get joey lurking around here close to the weekends.

i collect dust at work. not enough to do, thats how i've gotten to 8,000 posts fast. i need to get back to school.