Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So where am I supose to park??

kaydup

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

:drooling_smiley: You had me at Vegas.... 18 girls in Vegas :eek: :eek: :eek:

That's going to be one hell of a party. You wouldn't mind if I hoped on a plane to meet you girls, would ya?

oh yeah i forgot you were bck oin the market! ;) no problem. most of the girls (besides myself and suthrnbelle) that are going are from Bosotn anyways.. lol i have been the travel coordinator -- would you like me to book you a flight :tongue:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nycchic24

oh yeah i forgot you were bck oin the market! ;) no problem. most of the girls (besides myself and suthrnbelle) that are going are from Bosotn anyways.. lol i have been the travel coordinator -- would you like me to book you a flight :tongue:

how come you havent introduced us to any of these girls ?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

:(

Originally posted by teamj5

how come you havent introduced us to any of these girls ?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

:(

:laugh:, you probably see my friends when you go to avalon for your boy (devito) i know they all went the last time he was there. they will probably go back too the next time.

i know.. i just can't think of anything... i've been trying to get here, and now i have no idea :confused:

suggestions, ideas, anyone? bueller ?

Yeah I am the same way. I am waiting for it come to me in a dream

Yes, please make sure a direct flight, and I only fly first class. Also, book me on the red-eye back the following Monday (or whenever you're leaving). I want to squeeze every last second I can out of Vegas baby!

By the way... you really might want me to come along. Only timeI went to vegas me and my friends took that place. Paid for the entire trip and walked away with a wad of c-notes. Just get me on the craps table and watch the money start pouring in! :D

Yes, please make sure a direct flight, and I only fly first class. Also, book me on the red-eye back the following Monday (or whenever you're leaving). I want to squeeze every last second I can out of Vegas baby!

By the way... you really might want me to come along. Only timeI went to vegas me and my friends took that place. Paid for the entire trip and walked away with a wad of c-notes. Just get me on the craps table and watch the money start pouring in! :D

no shit.. can you get us into the de la Hoya v Vargas fight too!!! :eek:

yeah this is my first time in vegas -- he he i can't wait (and makes my bday all the less painful! :blank: )

all lies ! he's playing you !!!!! dont believe the lying rat

take me instead :)

:laugh: just show up thursday morning the 12th at Logan -- look for about 13 girls

and ifyou cant make that flight... there are four girls that couldnt' get thurday off and are flying out friday morning!

hehee

I have zero connections in Vegas... however, I have a lucky hand when it comes to craps (this is based on one trip... so obviously I'll be lucky everytime, right?)

The only time I went there was 2 labor days ago. Me and friends that I was working with in Tampa all flew out from Friday to Tuesday (red eye) morning. First night we all lost a little... no big deal (you have to go there expecting to lose). Second night we won, which was awesome... third we won a little more, and we were getting psyched. The cash started to flow... good dinners, great drinks, plent o' fun. Then, a few hours before our flight went out we decided to grab a craps table and give it one last goat our hotel. We talked to a pit boss and they opened the table for me, my 7 or so friends and like 4 Italian dudes who just kept playing every point on the board. ALL of us got a hot hand (if you don't know, when playing craps everyone on the table wins or loses together for the most part... and the longer you roll, the more cash you pull in). The dice were going around the table, and we were killing the place. At one point my friend Tom came over with an armful of chips and just said "Dude, I'm ALL SET, this is sweet, I"m getting out ahead." Me and another friend looked at each other and just said "We're waiting for Wilkinson to roll". This kid had a HOT hand all weekend.. was making us tons of money. So, he gets on the table and no lie rolled for a half hour straight. hitting every freaking point on the table, it was beautiful (you should have seen the Italian guys, they were gushing). By the end of it all, they had to bring security over to our table to cash us out. I've never seen a happier group in my life... we honestly had the biggest, happiest group hug I've ever seen... it was unreal. :)

So that's my vegas story... luck was with us then, I'm sure it'll be with me next time I go there! :D

Sue, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :party: (When's the actual day?)

:laugh: just show up thursday morning the 12th at Logan -- look for about 13 girls

and ifyou cant make that flight... there are four girls that couldnt' get thurday off and are flying out friday morning!

hehee

Whoa... this could actually be doable. I've got ishloads of vacation time I need to use.

Can I stay in your hotel room? :D:tongue:

Whoa... this could actually be doable. I've got ishloads of vacation time I need to use.

Can I stay in your hotel room? :D:tongue:

lol if you are serious -- i know that jon only has 3 ppl in the room

AND actually i only have a total of three in my room too! :tongue: so if you want to stay with 3 girls, yeah we can fit one more ;)

any my actual bday is Sept 24 and iam turning 25 :(

btw can you bring your friend Wilkinson too! :idea::D

Originally posted by kaydup

I am looking towards Columbus day weekend if ya serious.

My amazing connection out there just moved, damn him:(

I'll let you know on Vegas... not sure about that weekend.

I still have a friend of a friend out there that hooked us up last time. It's awesome having someone in vegas to show you around, drive you around, and hook you up :smoke:

i want to be in vegas with 18 girls.....but i cant....and meatbag is gonna go and take them all away :(

You're going to have to get used to me taking girls away from you. Sorry, it's just a part of life.... and now that I'm "on the market" again... well..... sorry dude.