Clubplanet Nightlife Community

stonedcl wants to get donkey punched by both donkeys

stonedcl dont fuck with the donkeys. We roll large. A donkey punch is unavoidable. CP beware the donkeys are here and we're ready to donkey punch anyone who doesnt roll large like us. Well I needed one last post because like I said earlier im off to Mexico to party hard. Posers have fun in dreary Jersey. stonedcl you better behave while im gone bitch

Originally posted by donkeyboy

stonedcl dont fuck with the donkeys. We roll large. A donkey punch is unavoidable. CP beware the donkeys are here and we're ready to donkey punch anyone who doesnt roll large like us. Well I needed one last post because like I said earlier im off to Mexico to party hard. Posers have fun in dreary Jersey. stonedcl you better behave while im gone bitch

you dumb bitch...just go to Mexico and don't return.....and as for stonedcl he rolls large just as well, so just chill out tough guy...talk is cheap buddy

Originally posted by jpdd810

Db you are very confident in yourself!! When you come back from mexico I'm sure alot of us (including myself) would love to meet you!!

Confidence on a message board is nothing but an indication of some pathetic dweeb who can't get a date to save his life. I actually feel bad for this donkeydick. To sit at home and pose as some club god has got to be depressing. This is all he has and nothing more................................

Hey Donkey's, get a life............