Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attention Stiffler. Donkeys roll large and deep bitch

Stiffler learn your roll son. Donkeybitch and donkeyboy are two fellas you dont want to fuck with. We roll 20 deep. Like donkeybitch said we are taking applications for donkey punches and I just finished filling yours out. I cant wait to deliver son.

Originally posted by donkeyboy

Stiffler learn your roll son. Donkeybitch and donkeyboy are two fellas you dont want to fuck with. We roll 20 deep. Like donkeybitch said we are taking applications for donkey punches and I just finished filling yours out. I cant wait to deliver son.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm scurred..........

Stop your yappin, and just BRING IT bitch................

Weather or not your both guys, one of you is taking it in the ass by the other. The two of you are nothing but flat out jackasses, and you even display it in your screen name. You think you know, but you don't. Come to my office, I'll loan you some money, and you guys can go buy a clue.

Originally posted by notallthere

YO STIFFLER IS THIS GUY YOUR FRIEND? ARE YOU GUYS JUST FUCKING AROUND? I WOULD LOVE TO BE IN A GOOD END OF THE SUMMER BRAWL

YEah.............that's what I'm talkin' about.............forget this holding hands, cumbaya singing, memory reminscing end to the summer. A giant brawl/riot..............now that'll be a kickass way to end the summer. Think about it. Like a giant bar room brawl inside Temps.........beer bottles smashing over people's heads, people getting slid down the bar like you see in movies. Denny throwin' records at people like little spinning frizbees of death. People beatin' each other up with their own shoes. The patty wagons start showing up like taxi's at the airport and throwin' in 20 guys at a clip. It'll be a mess, except for the guys that go to Temps wearing hardhats............they'll have protection from the flying shot glasses. Now that's the way to go out.............if you're gonna go down, go down in flames.

Originally posted by ou812

YEah.............that's what I'm talkin' about.............forget this holding hands, cumbaya singing, memory reminscing end to the summer. A giant brawl/riot..............now that'll be a kickass way to end the summer. Think about it. Like a giant bar room brawl inside Temps.........beer bottles smashing over people's heads, people getting slid down the bar like you see in movies. Denny throwin' records at people like little spinning frizbees of death. People beatin' each other up with their own shoes. The patty wagons start showing up like taxi's at the airport and throwin' in 20 guys at a clip. It'll be a mess, except for the guys that go to Temps wearing hardhats............they'll have protection from the flying shot glasses. Now that's the way to go out.............if you're gonna go down, go down in flames.

thats the best idea i ever herd. Yo lets just fucking start swinging lets fucking all fight to the death. Im not leaving without some sluts implant and some guidos gold chain.

kombat.jpg

Originally posted by ou812

I almost peed in my pants reading that:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: