Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I make 1 mistake and I am reminded of it...

Everyday by my father....Keep in mind I am 26, so this is the note left for me....

Jason

Be careful. No driving and drink (literacy doesnt run in the family)

DO NOT DRIVE IF YOU DRINK (he wrote it in all caps)

Dont drive hungover the next day. We do not need anything else to worry about...

Dad (notice there is no love in the signature)

I dont know, I found this pretty funny...

I want to leave a note saying something like

Dad,

You have nothing to worry about, I am sleeping down the shore. I will drink in moderation, but I may candyflip.:laugh:

Originally posted by djprime

he's just concerned...I just lost a girl i was talking too last week from Drunk Driving...22 yrs old...she was from old Bridge....it sucks for me and her friends and family...

Im sorry bro...I dont mean to make jokes about the whole thing...I was lucky that I didnt hurt anyone or myself. If would have hurt someone I dont know if I would have ever been able to live with myself...I only joke now bc I walked away from it.

Believe me, I know how fucking stupid I was.

Sorry to hear about your friend.

JP

you are bringing back some not so fond nut funny memories.

Seemed like every sunday for a year if i woke up and even appeared hung over i got 20 questions then it was on to the " we are going for a drug test" and all this crap i didnt even do drugs then so i thought it was kinda funny . It did get annoying.

Originally posted by jp18

Re: I make 1 mistake and I am reminded of it...Everyday by my father....

parents forget nothing

they can tell you stories about every fcuk up that each of there their kids has made

somehow this ability to remember the most miniscule of bullsh*t is a required parental skill

go figure :rolleyes:

I want to leave a note saying something like Dad, You have nothing to worry about, I am sleeping down the shore. I will drink in moderation, but I may candyflip.:laugh:

ha! he'll probably stop thinking about the drinking after that

:tongue:

some of my friends give me heat when i let one of our crew sack out on my couch after showing up on my doorstep on rough nights

it doesn't happen regularly but often enough

still i'd rather see a sleeping alive person drooling on my living room pillows rather than somewhere eternally in a box

lots of us have gotten behind the wheel in all kinds of altered states and had to deal with consequences

usually people are giving all kinds of excuses

the cop was an asshole, blah blah blah

yeah, well the cop probably was an asshole, still not a good idea

driving about cracked

you're owning up to the whole thing

that's pretty rare

you're a standup guy J,

shots on me!!!!!

heehehhehee

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Everyday by my father....Keep in mind I am 26, so this is the note left for me....

Jason

Dont drive hungover the next day. We do not need anything else to worry about...

Dad,

You have nothing to worry about, I am sleeping down the shore. I will drink in moderation, but I may candyflip.:laugh:

Even for all the good things that we, the bad things, be it 1 or one hundred always stand out. At least your dad cares enough(in his own way) to let you that they do worry about you......;)

Jason

Dad,

Not to sound like the dick but at least he cares.

Also I think you need to be reminded of the mistake you made and Im glad you shared it with people here so maybe some one can learn from your mistake.

Im no angel and Im not gonna say Ive never done it but I learned when i lost a few friends. Bottom line this weekend especially...

BE SAFE DONT DRINK AND DRIVE AND BE CAREFUL IN THE CLUBS

how much do you think i blew the cops mind when i called the next day to say thanks. HAd he not pulled me over i would have been dead. Doin over 100 down rt 1 ready to take a 360 degree exit ramp with no intention of slowing down.

That alone makes me not drink and drive. can only dodge so many bullets. miss all my friends who passed away just dont miss em that much.

sometimes bad things are good things

Jason

Dad,

Yeah, he just cares hun! He might not be doing it the right way, but don't take his "feelings and comments" personally. I had a close friend of mine pass away almost a year and a half ago from drunk driving on a motor cycle and I know a girl who just got hit head on by a drunk driver a few weekends ago. She broke both legs and a few other bones (she was lucky) and she wasn't the one drunk. It's sad and you were lucky!

Just take his feelings and comments as love. :)