Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merge Sun. 8 till 4..... Review

Roll in there w/ Lock, Buc, Miss Buc and crew just after 8, we knew no one would be there but figured to make our own power hour and chill on the couches. The only fucker to beat us there was KostaP. Opening DJ (JR?) played some nice vocals till 11:30. ML2K1 enters the party and completely puts all of us on our asses... to say this guy in generous in a huge understatement.

Place fills up between 10:45- 12... Merge was full but not over packed by any means like Saturday (which was great but didn't even touch Sunday on any level what so ever)

By 12:30 AM the place was on fire. Rydell drops the opera song from 2 years ago, 6,8,12 Brian McKnight dub (rediculous), I turn to you, Just Won't do, Going thru it, Reina track........ my memory is shot....

KostaP appears on stage in a garbage bag w/ Garbage bag bandana...... tore it up w/ a nice comedic twist... If you know him I would say a priceless moment...

2 AM George leaves the bar and sets up shop on the stage.... Pumped the Jersey fist and served up an entire soco lime bottle stage side. Once again a wild suprise

Lots of room to dance all night. Petey K chilling w/ all his clients. When they say Metro Lounge Family, its not a gimmick or catch phase, this night is what the place is all about. The fucking bouncers and bathroom attendants were even jamming on the dance floor....

Close: 3AM on

Something Wonderful- huge suprise

Dark Beat - Played it for 25 minutes and was clearly the best reaction for any song in Merge. Ill even confess to my own stage show on the pole.

Music stopped at 3:40. The entire place chanting, slamming the walls and stage/ napkins flying, Kosta strips out of his garbage bag, George B- tearing it up w/ us on the floor...

Richie Drops Relentless- Buc's face was priceless.

Place goes bonkers again.

Music stops at exactly 4AM....

4:00- 4:15- Crowd give a huge ovation, Richie/thank you chants/people banging the blocks again, my hands are bruised as I type now...

Richie does his 2nd mic spot of the summer, saying how thankful he is to all the die hards.

Was the night a good one????? hmmmmmmmm

To be continued Friday up north.....

It was def. a great weekend. Nothing beats the 3 encores saturday as well as sunday.

Thank you to Petey Jay Chris George and Richie as well as therest of the staff for a great summer.

Sunday night was off the hook

George poppin bottles on stage def a great moment!!

I dont think the bathroom guy likes me too much.

Well, Sandman its on for friday check your pm's.

See yall at Metro Friday!!!!!!!!

I only made it to the shore once this summer, have to say Merge was a great time when I was there, I actually told Petey he was a year ahead of himself last summer and it would catch on. Richie deserves some recognition, he's been working at it long enough.

PERFECT!!!!!!

Then number of people... not too many, but just enough to fill the place and still give me enough room to do my thing......

The music....... OMG...... This Joy.... Something Wonderful... SHREDDED!!!!!!..... Like a prayer.... SOMEONE...... It's not right, but it's okay..... Unspeakable Joy..... Relentless..... Paula Cole Accapella..... GTI.... Dark Beats.......

the list is endless.... just the right amount of everything.....

Kosta.. the bathroom guys DEF. don't like you.......

Geroge.... if we won't come to the bar (b/c we can't stop dancing) then bring the bar to us..... CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandman... piss off!!! I still own you!!!!!!!! lol

Richie.... you DA MAN!!!! taking requests..... Un RITMO!!! LOL

George...... what can I say?????

Buck...... no need to even go there....... you know how it is.....

Tooch.... nice metting/ talking/dancing with ya...... talk about ripping shit up to Something Wonderful...... OMG....... good luckk with your new gig.....

Mikey numbers.. I think we met, but that could have been a dream... lol

Anyone else I forgot.. sorry, I am still fried..................

What a way to end a SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by thepulse

I only made it to the shore once this summer, have to say Merge was a great time when I was there, I actually told Petey he was a year ahead of himself last summer and it would catch on. Richie deserves some recognition, he's been working at it long enough.

Richie def. ripped shit up this summer. He is simply amazing. It is always such an incredible vibe in the room when he spins its incredible. Between the Metro thursdays and Merge saturdays (there were a bunch of us that would hear him twice a week 3 if yo count his guest spots at sandbar) He def is one of the strongest and most consistent DJ around. IM NOT KNOCKING ANYOTHER DJ IM PRAISING RICHIE) So before this turns into a drama thread (not that i mind) and I have to start ripping people apart..

RICHIE FUCKING RYDELL

THANK YOU

FOR AN AWESOME SUMMER....

FOR TAKING REQUESTS FROM ME AND MY FRIENDS (PROBABLY ANNOYING WHEN WE WERE HAMMERED)

FOR JUST BEING AN OVER ALL DAMN NICE GUY AND TREATING PEOPLE PATRONS CUSTOMERS AND LOYAL FANS WITH RESPECT

AND LASTLY AND MOST IMPORTANTLY

THANK YOU FOR BEING A FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!

tHE PARTY CONTINUES FRIDAYS AT METRO FUCKING LOUNGE..

HAVE A GREAT FALL AND SEE EVERYBODY UP NORTH

MR. METRO SIGNING OFF!!!!!!!

First off, I had a great time at Merge and Tempts on Sat and Sunday. Began my night at Merge on Sat. and ended it at Tempts. What a great night at Merge!!! Music was intense. Sunday went to Tempts and ended my night at Merge. Again Ritchie was on point with the music. What was with the TWINS running around in trash bags making asses out of themselves, fucking losers. Saw some guy hanging by the bar with a PANTERA shirt on? :eek: Who let him in???? And on Saturday what was with the fat girls dancing on the stripper poles????? Aside from all that, a great weekend at both places. Too bad summer is over. See you all at Metro Friday's!!!!!!

Originally posted by the-jumper

What was with the TWINS running around in trash bags making asses out of themselves, fucking losers

Lighten up there Francis.

That was me in the trash bag that I had onfor 5 minutes mocking the other guy. IT WAS A JOKE

Originally posted by dibs

Never got to make it down last night:( Seems like I missed a really good time. But I did have a good time on Saturday, even I got stalked and followed from Tradewinds...........

There are some crazy people in this world.......

I was a mess when i saw you ( what else is new)

I guess the stalk er new better than to fuck with Dibs eh??

You still should have pointed him out to me. Would have been .....fun!

Originally posted by kostaP

I was a mess when i saw you ( what else is new)

I guess the stalk er new better than to fuck with Dibs eh??

You still should have pointed him out to me. Would have been .....fun!

Thats right dont fuck with Dibs:laugh: :laugh:

I did point him out, they saw me talk to you, you went up to the door were they were standing after they saw you they left. I thought you said something to them.

Originally posted by dibs

Thats right dont fuck with Dibs:laugh: :laugh:

I did point him out, they saw me talk to you, you went up to the door were they were standing after they saw you they left. I thought you said something to them.

I was looking but didnt know who I was looking for so I started staring everyone down and giving then hard looks!!!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

I was looking but didnt know who I was looking for so I started staring everyone down and giving then hard looks!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: You gave the right guys hard looks........

They took off after you walked by the door ....

Originally posted by the-jumper

Saw some guy hanging by the bar with a PANTERA shirt on?

Whats wrong wit a PanterA shirt??. i wasn't at merge this weekend but i was there last weekend and i rocked a PanterA shirt. Alot of people actually thought it was a cool shirt. Hey I rocked a Motley Crue shirt at the temps closing party. Nuttin wrong wit wearin Vintage shirts to a club

I shook that guys hand in the Pantera shirt and told them they are one of my favorite bands.... Cowboys From Hell is one of the greatest CDs I own. Lots of metal heads like house music too...

If you didn't laugh at the garbage bag guy, you just don't get it... Things like that made the night what it was.

I don't know if this night could ever be duplicated...

Merge was insane saturday and sunday......

Richie was on point all weekend......Everything that I have to say about him has already been said above.....Richie....expect me to heckle you everytime I see you now......"Nice of you to show up tonight Richie"......lol

Kosta your a fucking animal......Me and you can do a lot of damage together.....You looked sick in those glad bags.....Napkins everywhere....lol

Sandman.....when is Petey giving you stock options?????

Lock......Another one for the books.....

Tooch......nice job on hitting LM......you are a hero to many in my office.....lol

Petey.....thanks for everything this summer......You da man!!!!!

and last but certainly not least.....

ML2K1......George....what can I say.....Sunday was priceless.....a bottle of soco on the dance floor and then 3 bottles of moet....Thanks for all that you did for my friends and I all summer long. I really appreciate it. I'll make the trip to Metro in a few weeks after I recover from this past weekend!!!!!!!

RELENTLESS......SONG OF THE SUMMER!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by unclebuc

Kosta your a fucking animal......Me and you can do a lot of damage together.....You looked sick in those glad bags.....Napkins everywhere....lol

Yeah we can certainly wreck shit. Wait till Metro Fridays!!!!!

Gotta love those liquid blasts (compressed nitrogen):laugh:

Lock Great dancer great chillin w/ you and the BK Crew

Buc and Miss Buc both greaat peeps. Had fun sat and Sunday.

Sandman if you werent gay Id think you were a nice guy but I know you just wanna bend me over:laugh: Just kidding bro its always a great time when youre around!!

Spygirl great seeing ya glad I can help

Tooch You da man. Cant wait for Abyss (i'll make my guest appearances with the magic whistling fingers!!)

Mickey Numbers great meeting you too but you seemed sober ...thats a no-no in my book.

ML2K1 Words cant express my thanx for the way you Petey Jay Jonathan and Chris have treated me and my friends. You guys truly are the best and will have my continued support through out. Once again thanx for an amazing summer and cant wait till Friday to bring the shore vibe and madness (and napkins) up north to "our home"!

Laurie Tizzah Good seeing you girls sat, what happened on Sun?? Laurie I missed your call I tried calling you back but yoiu didnt answer.

DJDANFURY the official switch hitter Or Merge/Tempts Great partying with ya all summer now for fall/winter

Brian1500=Taker 1500 thanks for everything see ya this week as usual.

Notallthere...def isnt all there just kidding thanx for the Al Capone it was fucking good.

xxsplashxx been tons of fun. (where was the wife)

anyone else Ive left out Im sorry and thanx for the good times.

Mr. Metro