Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any1 know where i can get last night tiestos set on ktu

...used to be djs brought their sets to ktu on dat or md....maybe you can write or call in and try to get a copy...odds are though, if you dont know anybody on the inside, it might not happen...good luck...those sets are usually for ktu and kept by ktu...

as someone already said, Denny was live from Temps last night over an ISDN (digital phone link) connection...right from his mixer in the booth to on the air.

There is no recording of this particular show at all.

The rest mixes that get played on the air otherwise are on CD's that the DJ's burn then mail or carry into ktu.

Even if his mix were on CD, the station couldn't really send you a copy due to legal issues...The DJ's sell their mix to ktu to be played on the air X number of times, ktu has no rights to duplicate or reproduce the mix...

hope that clears some things up..

Bern

Originally posted by slyonspromos

It was tiesto not tsettos and it was the best tiesto mix i have ever heard 10x better than his live at amsterdam and that was is a classic how could you even think that i would confuse tsettos and tiesto lol no comparison at all

if u need the live set, hit me up on aim.

KTU played the same set by Tiesto twice, 3 weeks apart

The first 8 or so songs are the same as what is on In Search of Sunrise 3 (live in Panama)

Did you hear: Into the Fire (intro) followed by Hear You Now, followed by Faith ? And later Solarcoaster, In My Memory, Southern Sun ?

Then make that 3 times they've played it