Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the ONGAKU! invite post

bugaloooo

For a more interesting visual-aid, please visit here

www.signalcommunications.net/ongaku.htm

or view below

Born to break barriers, the Ongaku clubnight, was started by the Substance Recordings label camp in mid 2002. The idea was to be an offshoot of the label's belief system...good music, regardless of genre.

In one night, you will hear and feel techno, house, tribal, progressive, electro, and other electronic music styles. Diversity with quality. The name itself, Ongaku, is japanese for music. With our resident Stryke and our special guests, Ongaku strives to deliver a great musical experience without the hassle of attitudes, egos, pigeonholing, or any of the negative aspects sometimes associated with club culture and music. Ongaku must be experienced to be understood. Come with an open mind. Come to have fun._

you guys are all welcomed to come by & check it out this & every Friday evening. Just drop a message w/ your info to:

ongaku@substancerecordings.com

If your buzy or too damn lazy, just say your from ClubPlanet @ the door for a grand welcome!

every Friday night from 11 PM - 5 AM

this weeks special guest

JiMMY TOURAL (DJT)

@

Club Red

737 Washington Ave.

Miami Beach, Florida

21+ please

dress code - dress for a good time ;)

ONGAKU!

attachment.php?postid=1011309

Originally posted by pod

Looks to be a good night in the works! Care for a photo op? :)

but of course! it'd be great to have you there pod :) and all of you for that matter. thanks for posting this bugaloo! i really want this night to be something special, and i hope you all come out and experience it. time to break some barriers in this town and just appreciate music for music's sake...not because it's progressive or house or techno, but becuase it's good! the genres and styles can get along. it's we as humans who chose to create the barriers and walls. let's break them down together, one track at a time ;)

peas and rice,

stryke

Originally posted by stryke303

but of course! it'd be great to have you there pod :) and all of you for that matter. thanks for posting this bugaloo! i really want this night to be something special, and i hope you all come out and experience it. time to break some barriers in this town and just appreciate music for music's sake...not because it's progressive or house or techno, but becuase it's good! the genres and styles can get along. it's we as humans who chose to create the barriers and walls. let's break them down together, one track at a time ;)

peas and rice,

stryke

GREAT set last friday at space. It was great to meet you.

BTW, I saw you bustin out with some serious dance moves behind the decks. Breakin it down.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

GREAT set last friday at space. It was great to meet you.

BTW, I saw you bustin out with some serious dance moves behind the decks. Breakin it down.

Great to meet you too, always nice to put a face to the screen name :) as far as bustin a move, behind the decks is the only place that'll happen. I'm not gifted in the dance department! But I can't seem to help myself behind the decks :)

peas,

stryke

FRIDAY'S ALM:)ST HERE!!!

Make sure to get plenty of rest & consume

nutritious meals through-out the day on Friday...

for a maximum Ongaku experience.

We would like everyones attention & open mind for this kick-off launch.

H:tongue:pe t:D see y;) u all there!

G:)d bless us all !

Whut up Bugatron, as always ill be showing my support!!!

This message to stryke- This is greg from jail on saturday,

this is the first time im gonna get to hear you since that last Zen fest that i told you about, so this is a special nite for me!

Im gonna bring my dancing shoes on friday since i dont have to work :D and get lost in the ongaku!!!!