Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SoBe ?

thepulse

How is South Beach coming along, I imagine the construction project at 5th and Wash is just about complete. I hear about this new hot spot called Jail at Bentleys. I think we may have a revlution here, could it be, the lower blocks on Wash will Rise up again. Please let me know,

Guest saleen351

sobe is turning into the ghetto, you need timberlands and piece of shit car with 24's on them and baggy clothes and you talk to women like " yo yo yo baby, yo let me snizzel with my jizzel while i smoke a ill bizzel you dirty be och!!!!!!!" hanging on the corner, spending no money.... we need to ban hip hop on the beach and white girls who are ghetto ed out...............

Originally posted by saleen351

sobe is turning into the ghetto, you need timberlands and piece of shit car with 24's on them and baggy clothes and you talk to women like " yo yo yo baby, yo let me snizzel with my jizzel while i smoke a ill bizzel you dirty be och!!!!!!!" hanging on the corner, spending no money.... we need to ban hip hop on the beach and white girls who are ghetto ed out...............

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now that was funny! :laugh:

Originally posted by thepulse

How is South Beach coming along, I imagine the construction project at 5th and Wash is just about complete. I hear about this new hot spot called Jail at Bentleys. I think we may have a revlution here, could it be, the lower blocks on Wash will Rise up again. Please let me know,

yeap, it is complete....I am just not sure what the building is gonna be yet...it's still empty.

It also has a parking lot that I think is new!

5th and Wash is ready to rock. It's available :)

There's a turnaround in progress, gone are the rat-traps, except for Club Deep, and in their place are lounges of sorts. Mission got replaced with Union Lounge (ehhh...), Tanja's gone, and a VIP lounge called Reserve is opening soon in that spot. Honey's been doing well, hopefully Stryke's gig at Red will get them much-needed capital so that my friends can bring back the visual equipment, and W6 is trucking along, and a revitalized Living Room is doing OK.

:laugh: :laugh: LMAO! Damn Saleen....I don't think I would've ever expected something so funny from you!...Good one! lololol:laugh: :tongue::laugh:

:laugh: saleen - ur tooooooo much... :laugh:

Lola;)

Guest saleen351

IT WASN'T MEANT TO BE FUNNY, I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THEM DOING THEIR THING, BUT A LITTLE RESPECT FOR OTHER PEOPLE WOULD BE NICE. I DON'T HANG ON THE CORNER WITH DARK BEAT BLASTING OUT OF MY PARKED CAR, AND GUIDO FIST PUMPING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SIDE WALK, WHILE I YELL AT CHICKHEADS " HOW UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DOING" " FUGETOBOUTIT....................... "

SOBE IS TURING INTO A DUMP.... I GUESS WHEN THEY OVER PRICED EVERY THING, THEY DECIDED TO LET THE THUGS IN WITH THEIR HIP HOP CRAP............... WHERE ARE THE NO LOITERING LAWS...:confused:

IT WASN'T MEANT TO BE FUNNY, I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THEM DOING THEIR THING, BUT A LITTLE RESPECT FOR OTHER PEOPLE WOULD BE NICE. I DON'T HANG ON THE CORNER WITH DARK BEAT BLASTING OUT OF MY PARKED CAR, AND GUIDO FIST PUMPING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SIDE WALK, WHILE I YELL AT CHICKHEADS " HOW UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DOING" " FUGETOBOUTIT....................... "

:laugh: I think that was pretty funny too:tongue: The situation isn't funny At Allllll....I totally agree with you there...it's just the way that you say it that brings a lil' humor to the situation;) :D

Originally posted by thehog

I would have to agree with Saleen. I walked from the Clevelander to Jail on Sat. night and thought I was in a rap video.:2guns:

:laugh: :laugh:

Yea tell me about it... Heather got a little worried.... pLus there were all these Expeditions rollin' by and vans with the doors open and Jay-Z playin' all loud... guys yellin' at us...

It does get kinda freaky-deaky:eek:

Lola:D

Yeah I was out there on Sunday Night and fo sure a lot of ghetto punks just lookin for a fight.....this punkass be och tried to rudely cut through 3 girls we're with infront of Opium and cheese one of the girls was an armed forces and girl and she pushed him lol.....he was for sure a punk cuz he waited till he got in the middle of the street, to yell "you wanna start something come on", gosh I hate punks and even more I hate fukin wannabe's....get a life I say to them.......................

A lot of Funky Watusi's out there as well. :(

Thanks for the replies, I'm looking to get back down to Miami for good in January. I was curious how the lower avenues were coming along, Someone should blow up Club Deep, that would help alot. I'm curious to see if this will be the season that the lower avenues regain the glory they had in the early 90's when BASH was the spot. I guess we will see.