Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Another Great Summer!

From the Clam Bake I threw in May to the Closing Party monsoon, the Summer of 2002 came and went like a good buzz. The buzz is gone (I think), but the memories will last a lifetime! From Sandbar to Surf and Tempts, on any given night there were enough shots, mayhem and madness to go around. I have to thank all my friends who toughed it out all Summer, freezing our asses off at the Clam Bake and closing it out dancing our asses off at the Closing Party. And to my crew from Boston, you guys never cease to amaze me... after a 4-1/2 ride down, Tempts - Factory - Surf - Tempts Sunday night, wow! Mark keep pimping my cds, I'll be coming up to Boston to show those Red Sox fans some real music. Lets go Yankees! See you guys in South Beach for my birthday in 2 weeks!

Denny - thank you for another great summer, the music that you gave me really blew my mind! Classics Night and Closing Party were my two favorite nights of the Summer.

Tempts Vip Line Man - thanks for the respect and hook ups at the door this Summer, I think you've seen my face for too many years now. See you next year!

Frankie, Ceeotter and Z. - my favorite bartenders, you guys make the Summer nights a distant memory. Frankie, Happy Birthday again... and I'll see you for my 2003 Vip in May. Ceeotter, next year I owe more time at your bar. I just couldnt get over there Sunday, too damn packed and I wasnt moving from the best seat in the house. Z, I'll try not to work as much next Summer and get down to Surf Sundays a little more often.

Serge - thanks for putting together an all-start line-up at Surf all Summer. Robbie Rivera was everything I had hoped for. See you at Deko, soon as you make that party 25+ for the guys, haha.

Jersey Board - it was a pleasure meeting all of you... Stardo, Neena, Z, Piro, Misk, Pip, TempKid, Binoy, Theresa, Vip, DoublePlay, Hunnie, JoeyS24 and many thanks go out to the mp3 pimps - BMW4Jay and IBLeakn. And last but not least, NYCchic on the way out of the door at the Closing Party. And to many of you that I still have yet to meet, I'm glad to hear you closed it out in style.

Another Summer gone by... toughed it out old skool warrior style and made it through the rain, safe from harm! Next Spring, I'll post up plans to kick off the Summer with Clam Bake 2003. In the meantime, have a great "off-season!"

:party:

Note: Free Jonathan Peters bobble head dolls given away to the first 500 people at the Opening party in May, lol.

Originally posted by neena16

and it was very nice meeting you too...you are a great guy, and pretty funny too.....your sig is hilarious :D :D :D

Thanks for the compliments, good luck on your big day! :D

Originally posted by latinaz

NJ - great meeting you and becoming my friend. Your great but you really need to go out a little more...;)

oh by the way:::

:direct: WHERE THE HELL IS MY CD?????? :dj:

It was a pleasure, all mine. I'll hook you up with a couple disks as soon as we have that dinner and bottle of wine we were supposed to have...

Originally posted by latinaz

Great seeing you Neena !! Sorry I didnt stay to dance with you all...Had a SHOW to perform on stage....hehehe:D

Hey like my shirt???:hat:

it was great seeing you Zee...You're so crazy hun...I understand you had an obligation to the stage crew...:D

I didn't notice your shirt....describe it maybe it'll come back to me.

;):blank: