Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Oscar G

andrewthomas

first off i dont hate get that shit straight

i even tried comming to talk to u about it before but u were quick to turn around the second music was mentioned or anything like that n thats just not cool

at first i used to go to space to hear u cause u were actually good

i dunno something musta went to ur head cause u been playin like shit lately. u playing 3 year old trance in a house sessions party?

leave the trance for fridays

why dont u ever get into tech like late house instead of playin gay ass crap experiment with some tech i garentee u that ull have a better response

if u need tech ill bring u tech no problem

:D :D :D

IVANO straight sux the patio SUX

i wanna stay inside where i cant look at all the ugly people all cracked outa thier bird brains

i speak my mind and on behalf the many other people who honestly think the same way i do

i will not jock u or sweat u just cause ur the resident dj like everyone else does i will tell u the truth even if u find it upsetting

5 months ago or more u were droppin some insane hard tribal now its all the same music i hear anywhere else

where is the exclusive Oscar G the one that would play tracks that noone could ID them

im not trying to abuse u cause u do have skill just been lacking

and commin from a dj myself i never made it to ur status and niether has millions of others

but please take this as an eye opener n do something about it

get into some umek,selway,beyer,adam jay but later on in the morning like 9am dont be afraid they clubbers will love u for it give them the extra energy they need

Mate...your timme has come....thats it..you cant grow any more...

Just like any other resident dj in Miami...stuck !!! F***ed.

What an awfull set...I will NEVER go back to Space again for any warm up set by yourself...Keep playing your 3 cents records to the cracked crowd you got there.. your music is directed to all hommies dressed in black with silver chains and of course dress shoes like the ones you have to wear on regular nights @ Club Space., glow sticks and cowboy hat.

Still my words cant describe such a terrible image I have of you...I will personally take care of being your PR rep from now on...why..cause i cant stand being ripped $30 bucks at the door and not have a decent warm up set...get out of here...go to Guatemala and stay there !!! PLEASE !!!!!

We wont miss you....honestly....get lost!!!!

That 80's remix you played....jajajaja I was thinking on throwing an ice to you, straight to the forehead, bouncing on the needle...

shame i didn't do it.

Tip: the horn is to be used in an afterhour set or like Tenaglia uses it, with class...not to help your track be more e-ntensive.

Oscar.....call George and David..they are your best models right now.

Get lost!!!!!!!

Save Miami

Originally posted by pms

What an awfull set...I will NEVER go back to Space again for any warm up set by yourself...Keep playing your 3 cents records to the cracked crowd you got there.. your music is directed to all hommies dressed in black with silver chains and of course dress shoes like the ones you have to wear on regular nights @ Club Space., glow sticks and cowboy hat.

Still my words cant describe such a terrible image I have of you...I will personally take care of being your PR rep from now on...why..cause i cant stand being ripped $30 bucks at the door and not have a decent warm up set...get out of here...go to Guatemala and stay there !!! PLEASE !!!!!

That 80's remix you played....jajajaja I was thinking on throwing an ice to you, straight to the forehead, bouncing on the needle...

shame i didn't do it.

Tip: the horn is to be used in an afterhour set or like Tenaglia uses it, with class...not to help your track be more e-ntensive.

Get lost!!!!!!!

Save Miami

:blown:

Yeah im sure oscar's taking notes... Got anymore tips ??? Show some respect...

Originally posted by pms

shame i didn't do it.

Get lost!!!!!!!

Save Miami

:laugh: :laugh: this pms guy is such a loser it makes me crack up !!:laugh: :laugh:

Yeah PMS, a guy who just played in Ibiza and Ministry of Sound washed up, go away you moron.

Also like who's dick your riding, George Acosta, exactly. What a fucking waste of life this guy is. Wanna talk washed up, well its at level every saturday night, with his corny cheese bullshit he plays.

Thanks MATE, you fuckin tool.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mikeydny

Yeah PMS, a guy who just played in Ibiza and Ministry of Sound washed up, go away you moron.

Also like who's dick your riding, George Acosta, exactly. What a fucking waste of life this guy is. Wanna talk washed up, well its at level every saturday night, with his corny cheese bullshit he plays.

Thanks MATE, you fuckin tool.

yo, whats the word on hot chickenheads at your school? Remember the saleen is always single....:D

thrusday night my house, giants game..... we are gonna break shit...

the nfl is back

and pms is an idiot...

aha its looks you undertood......Thats exactly where I consider Oscar is right now...were GA and DP are...terrible banging shit !!!

Ibiza, MOS...I dont care..they are all full of bull shit...because he goes to ibiza it doesn't mean he is good...MOS has terrible djs as well or do you like Judge Jules ahhhh????

Going to ibiza doesn't mean you are up there, belonging to Twisted dosen't mean you are up there...bull shit...its about having an identity, having class....

Did you like the parmesean 80's rmx he dropped at 1:30 holding the f** horn .....?????Did you feel the e ???

You tell me that was a good opening set..jaja

Maybe a Miamistyle set....

No class in there brotha....

Club Space Celebrity! (Saleen, I wont argue with you, this saids it all)

Originally posted by pms

shame i didn't do it.

Get lost!!!!!!!

Save Miami

Why is it so hard to respect someone else's taste in music? I haven't seen Oscar get on your Lola threads and start bashing what your doing on Friday nights.