Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok Children...what Have We Learned This Summer???

1. I LEARNED THAT I NEED TO HAVE AN ADDRESS AND EXTRA KEYS TO GIVE TO THE BARTENDER SERVING ME THAT NITE JUST IN CASE I BECOME INCOHERENT.

2. STOP PACKING SO MUCH FREAKING CLOTHES AS IF I WOULD NEVER RETURN HOME :blown:

3. TRY TO REMEMBER EVERYONES NAME SO I WONT CALL THEM "BABE"....

STILL THINKING:clap:

I learned ummmmmm...................

Go to Merge and Metro = Get fucking retarded.

Dont carry an ATM card

ATM Card is the hand of the devil that makes bad things happen.

(i got the bank statement and was minus a couple hundred bucks and all i have to show for it is my beer gut and wicked headaches)

Ummm. thats a bout it for me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Metro

hmmm learned not to walk in the rain without an umbrella.

not to lose my cool

keys dont go anywhere with out em

i pass out usually after 43 straight hours of partying, important to know this information.

not smart to go to work right from NYC especially when you dropped a bomb 2 hrs before.

I learned i can cook lol

I learned that good friends always equal a good time:D

I also learned that it's a small, small world and you never who you are gonna run into, so be nice!!!!!;)

I learned it's not the place, it's not music, it's the people that make it or break it.....

The summer is the best three monthes of partying anyone can ask for!!!!!!!!!!!

- I learned that alcohol is garbage.

- I learned that everyone is broke as me but some have higher credit card limits or richer parents.

- Only buy shit from ppl you know and have spoken to before otherwise you are getting garbage.

- If you finish off Saturday night with SF go to SF in your own car.

- I learned some of my friends are not made for going out, socializing or even moving. And not to let them hold you back.

- Talking shit on here can and will get you banned from certain clubs. :blank:

one thing i forgot .....

i learned there are some real nice stand up people on

this site. Got to thank Perns for dragging me out or i would have never met any of you. Some have become good friends some have become special but i cant say i havent met anyone on here that i didnt like and doesnt have an attitude.

Although all this end of summer shit makes me feel like im saying last good byes in high school or something. Like youll never see any of them again.

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

one thing i forgot .....

i learned there are some real nice stand up people on

this site. Got to thank Perns for dragging me out or i would have never met any of you. Some have become good friends some have become special but i cant say i havent met anyone on here that i didnt like and doesnt have an attitude.

Although all this end of summer shit makes me feel like im saying last good byes in high school or something. Like youll never see any of them again.

I know...feels like Im leaving out of state or something...We'll all see each other up north....

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

now that summer is over i decided to take a week offof the endless dieting and protien shakes.

So I learned that i forgot how fucking good cheese burgers and fries taste even in ym shitty cafeteria at work

too bad next wek back to the grind of dieting.

sucks to i quit smoking today and its driving me nuts

:bong: DUDE!!!