Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*The most INCREDIBLE summer EVER*THANK YOU FROM MERGE!!

ml2k1

I know i have thanked you all so many times already this summer, but now that the summer is over, i HAVE to thank you again. Thanks to you guys, MERGE had an AMAZING summer. I am glad to say i made alot of really cool new friends from this board. Your support was overwhelming and GREATLY appreciated. I knew , just as most of you knew, what Merge was SUPPOSED to be like......And this summer WE ALL made it happen. Even the HATERS had to give in.........MERGE WAS SICK! You can't argue with success..................but success in OUR MINDS, is not only measured in $$$$$, in our minds it is measured in THE PARTY.AND THE PARTY WAS GREAT! The right people, in the right place,at the right time.......... thats what makes the the metro lounge/merge faimly.I would also like to thank our entire staff for a great summer. And i must say.........RICHIE RYDELL....You are the only dj i can listen to twice a week and not get board. I have said it many times before and i will say it again, you are the most consistently good dj i have have ever heard.......AND YOU ROCKED THE PARTY WEEK IN AND WEEK OUT.........THANK YOU!I also would like to give props to TEO T. Although fridays in seaside overall were not to crowded, I really enjoyed and was VERY impressed with teo, hope to hear you at Metro soon. I look foward to seeing eveyone back at Metro Lounge all winter long.Thank you again to everyone from the board, you know who you are..............................thank you!

george b.

and the entire Metro Lounge/ Merge faimly. :D

George... I think I speak for all when I say we should eb the ones thanking YOU, and the rest of Management..... From the List's at the door, to liquor heavy drinks...... to the endless shots of So-Co... to the moet on the Stage Sunday night.... the key to sucess is not to be $$ driven, and clearly allinvolved with Metro/Merge are not... It is all about the party, and you know you will see my ass trekking up north from Brooklyn more than once this winter.....

peole think you were just being nice giving out shots on stage... Me???? I just think you wanted to watch me dance..... LMAOOOOO:laugh: :laugh:

See you soon man!!!!!

You guys did a great job this summer! I had alot of fun. Rydell really ripped the town apart. Saturday night was amazing. The enengry was over the top and the Reina show was great. Rydell had Merge going insane all night. Looking forward to friday nights. George maybe you can change your Soco shots to something more gentel on my liver.:D