Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: columbia clubbers

anyone from columbia or the morningside heights area into listening to, dancing to, producing or spinning dance music? we should have a meetup or something!

peaz,

rob

ps i say dance music in the loosest sense of the word - i hate those "my genre is better then your genre" arguments... RT

talkin' 'bout duuuuuuuub!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(or however that apollo 440 song goes... it has a sweet van halen guitar riff in the beginning)

well, maybe this time we can *finally* get our acts together and meet up. its a new semester, eh? (i just got back from canada... at a techno party there everyone kept on saying "bangin, eh?" - i was amused)

my summer was pretty cool. spent my fifth and final summer at that finance company i've been working at. i quit last friday so to celebrate i went to london, amsterdam and ibiza. that was quite an amazing experience, to say the least. Mostly spent my free time bumming around nyc and trying to make beats which weren't very good.

Wideskies, i remember meeting you - either at baktun or slimelight... i didn't know you were a columbia head!

so we should meet up...how about next week sometime?

peaz,

rob