Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thank you Aquabooty (Joe & Tomas)

lenan

I rarely every post, and I didn't want this to get lost somewhere in the drama of the other threads...but I just figured you guys should know you and your parties ROCK! Joe, you have to be one of the most out-standing promoters I've ever seen.... you always seem to state your opinions, but you do them with such respect, and it is much appreciated! :rock:

Pretty much everyone person I've met from this board in Miami have been kick ass people. Even consider a bunch of you great friends...as for some of the other's who've never been to an Aquabooty party...I strongly recommend going. Where else would you party for $5 bucks and have a good time chilling with down to earth people? :clap:

It quite sad that such quality parties like this don't get the credit and recognition they deserve. Hopefully more people will realize that Miami has a lot to offer and is just as diverse as any other city there is. I wish I lived there to support your parties (soon enough) but until then, keep up the great job. You guys are definite QUALITY!!! :aright:

*reason for this thread, is not to start drama, but it's sad to read some of the threads on here, and not be somewhat upset that a lot of people don't see the potential Miami has to offer, and not only did I see Aquabooty (on more then one occasion) be totally respectful, and more then welcoming to everyone at their parties...maybe some of you will realize how good you guys really have it in Florida :idea:* ;) okay good night :zzz:

sorry, edited for god damn spelling mistakes, it's been a rough weekend....ouuufff :rolleyes:

I just saw your post Lena!!

Thank You!!!!!!! Soooooooo Much!!!!!!!!!!!!We so much appreciate your comments. If there were only 600 of yous a week coming through our door, man.

I'm glad to announce that last week we matched our highest attendance (401 when we stopped the clicker). This week we hope to break our record at LOLA. So come check us out. email tomas@aquabooty.com before 5 pm Friday and be on the list until 12:30. Only $5 after.

Peace and see you on the dancefloor.

Joe Budious