Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pre-pre vath/hawtin meetup...

Guest tilly

I'll go to the pre-pre meetup as long as you bring some of that nice stuff you brought out on Sat again! YUMMAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!~~~~~

:smoke: :smoke:

Originally posted by tilly

I'll go to the pre-pre meetup as long as you bring some of that nice stuff you brought out on Sat again! YUMMAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!~~~~~

...my supplies are a bit low...but i might have just enough for two...might have to be a PrivatePrePreParty for two...i'll be in touch...

:smoke:

i second that. after that little "sesh" even I was getting into that "face down ass up" music spooky was playing :drunk:

Guest tilly
Originally posted by phatman

...my supplies are a bit low...but i might have just enough for two...might have to be a PrivatePrePreParty for two...i'll be in touch...

:smoke:

wahoo, i'll light the candles and turn on marvin gaye (Let's get it on;) )

I won't be making it to vath/hawtin anyway!~

Guest tilly
Originally posted by dr0ne

i second that. after that little "sesh" even I was getting into that "face down ass up" music spooky was playing :drunk:

yeah, that mc became less annoying as well!

and my hangover **POOF** magically wiped away!

Guest tilly

...smooth is the way we do it...oh wait...n/m...:D

oh you did NOT!!! lol

anyway, after I'm through with you, you won't even be able to spill out the names "Hawtin or Vath";)

anyway, after I'm through with you, you won't even be able to spill out the names "Hawtin or Vath";)

...numb and speechless...the best sign you have just had an amazing session...nice...

...it says new york board, but it sure feels like the sex board...

...this is just what i need while i'm trying to wrap things up at work...but it's the best form of contentration-breaking i could possibly think of at this moment...

Guest tilly

...numb and speechless...the best sign you have just had an amazing session...nice...

...it says new york board, but it sure feels like the sex board...

...this is just what i need while i'm trying to wrap things up at work...but it's the best form of contentration-breaking i could possibly think of at this moment...

glad i could be of assistance...I aim to please~

(Oh goodness, I feel the cheese spilling out of my veins and onto the keyboard)

Originally posted by wideskies

i sense other things will be spilling onto the keyboard soon with the way this conv is going..

sorry, i couldn't resist :P

...you know...i am the only one in the office...hmmm...gets out list of "perverted actions yet to accomplish"...

damn

looks like this has been "covered" already

oh boy...there's cheese everywhere...

...you know...i am the only one in the office...hmmm...gets out list of "perverted actions yet to accomplish"...

damn

looks like this has been "covered" already

oh boy...there's cheese everywhere...

Please do me a favor and do not give debbie any drugs, I have a problem with it, she is pale as hell and doesn't need it. Your a nice guy probably do not start a problem with me.

if you want to date her thats ok, but you will have a better chance at action if you have alcohol with her, bring a nice bottle of jordan cab from before 97 and you are in like flyn.

cheers and remember to drink up