Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone else have a cold or is sick?

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

I know andrew told me a lot of people he knows are sick, i have a cold and a sore throat, wanted to see if there was any correlation to going to jail or space.... Probably was just the plane ride from nj and the weather change... it was 55 and rainy while i was up there....... i feel terrible.... i can't even drink tonight for the giants game, and i'm so tired i probably won't be able to break stuff during the game:(

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

here is a remedy my father uses when he is sick:

squeeze some lemons into a cup (1/2 of lemon), add some honey and Cognac....it will help u feel better (lemon and honey soothes throat) and it will also fawk u up....:D

:laugh: lolol..it's trueeee...that does work. I've tried it b4, but not with the Cognac...I'll have to try it that way next time. Also gargling with warm water and salt helps kill the infection in your throat.

As far as getting sick, it was probably the plane ride that did it to ya Saleen. Being in enclosed places with other people's germs for long periods will get you sick in no time at all.....hope you feel better soon though!:)

Heather and I both were getting sore throats ---> but 5 days of non-stop boozin' and not getting home until 8am tend to wear down the body a little.....:beer::bootysha: :bootysha:

I'm currently taking 8000 miligrams of Vitamin C a day and I all ready feel better.....

Lot's of Vit C and sleep Saleen....

And no breaking stuff! No reason to use up your energy!:laugh:

Lola:D

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

here is a remedy my father uses when he is sick:

squeeze some lemons into a cup (1/2 of lemon), add some honey and Cognac....it will help u feel better (lemon and honey soothes throat) and it will also fawk u up....:D

ever tried "leche de mipalo"?, try it! :D

Originally posted by saleen351

I know andrew told me a lot of people he knows are sick, i have a cold and a sore throat, wanted to see if there was any correlation to going to jail or space.... Probably was just the plane ride from nj and the weather change... it was 55 and rainy while i was up there....... i feel terrible.... i can't even drink tonight for the giants game, and i'm so tired i probably won't be able to break stuff during the game:(

At the very beginning when you feel cold/flu symptoms, run to the store (Eckerd’s, ect..) and get COLD EZZZ lozenges. It has Zinc, which is helpful in minimizing the cold. Also, when traveling by plane, take extra Vitamin C and E (the real stuff) right before you board the plane. I travel at least 3x per month. This works!

Nah saleeen!!! It was laborday weekend that got you sick!!!

i got sick on sunday after leaving the patio, probably from not eating and from only having whiskey and coke in my system from 8pm till like 11 am!!!!:(

Now that i hear the same from lola, i can tell you its the extreme partying with all the boogerheads in miami!!!

im getting over the sniffles now!!!

:mad:

Whoaaaa I woke this morning feeling a bit sick :( freaky that you posted this lol, in semi realted story, my friend in Cali called me and said she was going to the doctor casue she felt sick

Did they strike with the Thrax??? uh ohh

Hope you feel better, this does not mean you have an excuse for the weekend lol