Clubplanet Nightlife Community

left or right?

I'm right handed as well however, I find that I do everything from left to right.... not sure but that may actually be a Virgo thing.

Originally posted by tastyt

I can't say I have! Prob. because I'm right handed and do most things on my right side first- put in my right contact first, put my right arm through the sleeve first, put my right leg through the pant leg first... I think you get the picture!

Originally posted by tastyt

I can't say I have! Prob. because I'm right handed and do most things on my right side first- put in my right contact first, put my right arm through the sleeve first, put my right leg through the pant leg first... I think you get the picture!

...i'm the opposite...i am right handed as well but put the left on first for everything...sock, sleeve, etc...

...see...i knew it wouldnt work out between us...;)

what about opening up jars...i use my left hand to open whilst the right is holding the jar...

your jar theory is mind boggling. It's amazing how the brain works... or in my case.... doesn't.

Originally posted by phatman

...i'm the opposite...i am right handed as well but put the left on first for everything...sock, sleeve, etc...

...see...i knew it wouldnt work out between us...;)

what about opening up jars...i use my left hand to open whilst the right is holding the jar...

Originally posted by djqwest

I'm right handed as well however, I find that I do everything from left to right.... not sure but that may actually be a Virgo thing.

Hmmm... well I was born ambidextrous... maybe that has something to do with it.

And I must agree that the jar thing is really weird. :shaky:

I am right handed and I do certain things with my left. Like the jar opening.. I also use my left hand to twist the cap and my right hand to hold the jar. I throw with my left too... don't know why... never can throw good with my right.

I always put my right sock on , shoe on, etc.. i think thats just cuz of habit...

moving on then...

-car doors i open with my left - i think it just makes sense as you swing it open and drop in w/out any crossover interference

-regular doors (home, work, etc) i open with my right*

-i hold all remote controls with my right*

-i tie my left shoe's laces first

-i put my left earing in first (if wearing)

-i hold my fork in my right hand, but will switch when cutting meat so i can get all my strength into the knife action

*i will switch to left hand if there are items such as beer or coffee in my right hand...ofcourse items of such value are held in the "good" hand

Okay... that's a little more information than we needed phatman. Very intriguing never the less.

moving on then...

-car doors i open with my left - i think it just makes sense as you swing it open and drop in w/out any crossover interference

-regular doors (home, work, etc) i open with my right*

-i hold all remote controls with my right*

-i tie my left shoe's laces first

-i put my left earing in first (if wearing)

-i hold my fork in my right hand, but will switch when cutting meat so i can get all my strength into the knife action

*i will switch to left hand if there are items such as beer or coffee in my right hand...ofcourse items of such value are held in the "good" hand