Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
jonnyblaze2001

need help with a firewall

ok i got my computer at school. and i want to start downloading music... i dowload soulseek. but i ahve a firewall which prevents me from downloading songs from any file sharing programs. i dont think i am gona be able to find songs on websites or find people to email the amount of songs that i can download.... does anyone know of any way that i can get by this firewall.... like another program i can download. please help

Originally posted by jonnyblaze2001

ok i got my computer at school. and i want to start downloading music... i dowload soulseek. but i ahve a firewall which prevents me from downloading songs from any file sharing programs. i dont think i am gona be able to find songs on websites or find people to email the amount of songs that i can download.... does anyone know of any way that i can get by this firewall.... like another program i can download. please help

the crappy ass way around it might be to use a regular dial-up wouldn't that work? or is it a school line also ?

:pissy:

the school has a shity shity as dsl connectiont hat works like 20% of the time. i dont know what the firewall is on but when i run kazaa i cant even hit the search button and when i run soulseek it constantly says i am not connected, i am definatly am online and i hit the connction button, but when i try and search something, nothing happens for madd long then a message comes up that says i am not connected... i dont know... i can download anything else tho. and the dial up thing is not possible

Originally posted by jonnyblaze2001

Where did you download soulseek from? I've been trying to download it but cannt find it.

Thanks

~Dibs~