Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My head is a barometer!!!!

nickijay

When i was 23 i fell off my bike (drunk, on the way to Wawa to buy a turkey sub at 4:00 am) and broke my jaw in two places. I had a pinched nerve for a week until they wired my jaw shut. Now my head is numb on one side. Whenever it's raining, or going to rain, the side of my head gets all tingly and itchy, but when I go to scratch it I can't feel it. Wierd. Just thought I'd share!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Originally posted by wizard:

the thought of that accident makes me cringe, that had to fucking hurt...

do me a favor, let me know a couple hours ahead of time when it's going to rain... business-wise, it could make life a lot easier.

;o)

stephen

I wasn't feeling any pain until the next day, believe me....I also broke my cheek bone, nasal cavity and eye socket....and lived to tell the tale!!!

------------------

are you sure that you didn't get hit by a train?

i had an extremely drunken rollerblade accident at 4am one night, not near the damage you inflicted, but on some level a parallel im sure. at least as far as feeling no pain till the next day, week, month.

fucking potholes

I know how you feel! red.gif

I had to go thru a surgery when I was 17 and they broke my jaw in 4 places to fix my jaw bite (LONG STORY!)... so braces and my jaw wired shut for a month was all it took. When they pulled out the last wire in my chin/lower jaw, it hurt like a MF! and now I can't feel my left side of my chin and it's annoying as hell and scratchy and you can't scratch it!!

I feel your pain! sad.gif

Originally posted by uknjx2:

stephen

I wasn't feeling any pain until the next day, believe me....I also broke my cheek bone, nasal cavity and eye socket....and lived to tell the tale!!!

Ouch!!! I hear you girlie! I experienced something similar. Although luckily I still have feeling in my head and all that....

cwm12.gifcwm28.gif

Originally posted by rachel1997:

I know how you feel! red.gif

I had to go thru a surgery when I was 17 and they broke my jaw in 4 places to fix my jaw bite (LONG STORY!)... so braces and my jaw wired shut for a month was all it took. When they pulled out the last wire in my chin/lower jaw, it hurt like a MF! and now I can't feel my left side of my chin and it's annoying as hell and scratchy and you can't scratch it!!

I feel your pain! sad.gif

OH, god i know that feeling so well!! When they wired me shut i didn't have a ride home so they couldn't give me anesthesia....they sewed these wires in and out of my gums and then tied them to these metal brackets.....it was an experience i'll never forget, all for a fucking turkey sandwich!!! that tingly feeling is what made me post this b/c my head is going crazy and then i looked out the window and saw it's raining....never fails!!!!

------------------

Originally posted by uknjx2:

When i was 23 i fell off my bike (drunk, on the way to Wawa to buy a turkey sub at 4:00 am) and broke my jaw in two places. I had a pinched nerve for a week until they wired my jaw shut. Now my head is numb on one side. Whenever it's raining, or going to rain, the side of my head gets all tingly and itchy, but when I go to scratch it I can't feel it. Wierd. Just thought I'd share!!

Wawa is the SHit. I went there every Thur, Fri and Sat night in College for a shortie.LOL

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

Archived