Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Donkey Bitch Wants A Word With KostaP!

Listen Up you fuckhead...as I have said before the DB is back and you better shut your mouth before you get a Donkey Punch! You have officially crossed the Donkey's path and will have to fight the DB at metro this weekend.......I really am bringing 2,000 BITCHES and you are one of them......You little fuck...Stop thinking you are BIG TIME.....Get a fucking JOB......You are a Fucking Loser....Stop thinking you are a bigtime PROMOTER.....STOP thinking that the CLUB SCENE is LIFE.....

Now take those Donkey Words of advice and shine my Fucking Donkey Hooves.....

Fuck You,

Donkey Bitch

Originally posted by donkeybitch

Listen Up you fuckhead...as I have said before the DB is back and you better shut your mouth before you get a Donkey Punch! You have officially crossed the Donkey's path and will have to fight the DB at metro this weekend.......I really am bringing 2,000 BITCHES and you are one of them......You little fuck...Stop thinking you are BIG TIME.....Get a fucking JOB......You are a Fucking Loser....Stop thinking you are a bigtime PROMOTER.....STOP thinking that the CLUB SCENE is LIFE.....

Fuck You,

Donkey Bitch

First off you crackhead whore. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE MOTHERFUCKER. Dont fuck with me bitch . I'll pound your fucking skull in if i see you at Metro. I dont think im a big promoter got involved in a few little parties dont you worry your homosexual self about it cuntface. I told you the 2000 bitches you are bringing is your mom and 1,999 relatives all jack asses by the way. As far as a job... Got one dick head and I guarantee you I make a shitload more money than you ever will. For some the club scene is life. It is fun and work for us there for it is a part of everyday life you fucking tool.

NOW GO KILLYOURSELF AND TELL YOUR MOM ILL BE HITTIN THAT ASS AROUND 9PM.

FUCK OFF

KOSTA MOTHERFUCKIN P

Originally posted by kostaP

First off you crackhead whore. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE MOTHERFUCKER. Dont fuck with me bitch . I'll pound your fucking skull in if i see you at Metro. I dont think im a big promoter got involved in a few little parties dont you worry your homosexual self about it cuntface. I told you the 2000 bitches you are bringing is your mom and 1,999 relatives all jack asses by the way. As far as a job... Got one dick head and I guarantee you I make a shitload more money than you ever will. For some the club scene is life. It is fun and work for us there for it is a part of everyday life you fucking tool.

NOW GO KILLYOURSELF AND TELL YOUR MOM ILL BE HITTIN THAT ASS AROUND 9PM.

FUCK OFF

KOSTA MOTHERFUCKIN P

:clap:

Originally posted by notallthere

Donkey is queenbitch rite?

No jerkoff, I am QUEENBITCH and that is the only name that I go by. If was to choose some other screen name, it certainly wouldn't be anything with donkey in the title. Guess you don't know me too well. Thank god for that.

The Donkey Bitch is getting Donkey Mad over all this Donkey Shit....

KostaP...Make more money than me? Sure pal and "all Donkeys go to heaven"

Also...While I have your attention I would like to take the time and tell you how much of a fucking loser you are...look at The River Street Post...you sound like a real hard ass, but your just a big soft piece of shit....

Stiffler...Dont make the Donkey Bitch upset with you, Stop the Smilie Faces...the Donkey Bitch doesnt like them...

Notallthere...The Donkey Bitch thinks you are the only worthwhile person on this board except for Queenbitch.....keep up the good work and soon you will earn Donkey Status...

The Donkey Bitch is getting Donkey Mad over all this Donkey Shit....

KostaP...Make more money than me? Sure pal and "all Donkeys go to heaven"

Also...While I have your attention I would like to take the time and tell you how much of a fucking loser you are...look at The River Street Post...you sound like a real hard ass, but your just a big soft piece of shit....

Stiffler...Dont make the Donkey Bitch upset with you, Stop the Smilie Faces...the Donkey Bitch doesnt like them...

Notallthere...The Donkey Bitch thinks you are the only worthwhile person on this board except for Queenbitch.....keep up the good work and soon you will earn Donkey Status...

You probably dont remember you little slut you were all coked up like the whore that you are and drunk as well and you come up with dont tell anybody but im donkeybitch. so now the question is this...

do i blow up your spot and tell everyone who you are

or

do i bitch slap you like the last time you were bitch slapped in front of your friends

And as far as money once again......do you really want to get into this remember i know what you do ..... you used to work for me.

Originally posted by kostaP

You probably dont remember you little slut you were all coked up like the whore that you are and drunk as well and you come up with dont tell anybody but im donkeybitch. so now the question is this...

do i blow up your spot and tell everyone who you are

or

do i bitch slap you like the last time you were bitch slapped in front of your friends

And as far as money once again......do you really want to get into this remember i know what you do ..... you used to work for me.

i say u let everyone know who this fag is

:laugh:

I just love the drama on this board!! This shit is better than Jerry Spinger and Rikki Lake put together! Speaking of drama did laurie die or somethimg? Last I heard was the phone call from Tempts to let her know what she was missing!?! What we need to do is get donkeybitch on her ass!!!

The Donkey Bitch says you have no idea....Only three/four people know who the Donkey is!!! The Donkey Bitch thinks you still talk shit! Bitch Slap me motherfucker...You will get Donkey Punched!

Im calling you out bitch.

Metro tomorrow night if you got the balls i'll be there all night motherfucker. Bring it. Jackass.

There are quite a few things you need to learn about this business...

1. anything you say to someone as a secret or in good faith... dont expect it to be kept a secret it always comes out. I learned this the hard way years ago and anything I say or type for that matter towards anyone I'll say it to their face. BITCH so come up to me tomorrow at Metro and I'll call you a bitch to your face.

Originally posted by jp18

What did you just get back from vacation??? :laugh:

Dare I say, "The BITCH IS BACK":laugh:

AWWWH. Did you miss me? I have been very busy with work!! I will be checking in and out! I just don't have the time like I used to. Now my day is filled with work instead of trading insults!!!

Originally posted by queenbitch

AWWWH. Did you miss me? I have been very busy with work!! I will be checking in and out! I just don't have the time like I used to. Now my day is filled with work instead of trading insults!!!

As much as I not into the drama, you were definitely entertaining...Work?? Your the Queen, dont work too hard;)

Fuck You,

Donkey Bitch

Attention1.jpg

Originally posted by queenbitch

No jerkoff, I am QUEENBITCH and that is the only name that I go by. If was to choose some other screen name, it certainly wouldn't be anything with donkey in the title. Guess you don't know me too well. Thank god for that.

Go eat some more cake fatty. donkey fits you well becuase your ass is as big as a ass's ass.

hahah pig