Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Expanding Your Trance Horizons!

tranzwhore

Can the Club Gods AKA Miami club owners, promoters, the powers that be please try and expand their trance line-up's? Don't get me wrong, we all love,admire,adore the super star DJ's PVD, Tiesto & Picotto!!! But what about getting some new / old names back in? Did Gatecrasher crash? WTF - bring back Scott Bond!!!! He is awesome!!!! And there are other Italian DJ's beside the Lizard King! Piu and Kintikonti rocked it hard when they were here a couple years ago! I'd follow The Cosmic Gate anywhere! A Marco V / Edgar V night would make for a nice family reunion (j/k their not related) but it would be live!!! Yves de Reuter and Johan Gielan have put out some nice sets recently! NU NRG or DJ Energy - I really don't care but someone please re-energize the scene? Thanks!

Originally posted by tranzwhore

And there are other Italian DJ's beside the Lizard King! Piu and Kintikonti rocked it hard when they were here a couple years ago! I'd follow The Cosmic Gate anywhere

i have seen all three of these djs (actually 4 if u count both of the guys from Cosmic Gate)...great line-up, i wouldnt mind hearing these people:aright:

I agree 100% but its unlikely it will happen,There is a certain energy that has been lacking in MIAMI'S Music the past few years since the whole Murk sound revolution, I t is impossible to dismiss David & Gio on the turntables @The MIX, or the power sessions dominated by Edgar V on sat nights @ SPACE the energy levels were just insane! I respect DJ'S like OscaR G,Ralph Falcon they have culminated there own style and have worked hard to get where they are but the fact remains we need to satisfy the hard trance scene in Florida that is still alive and very well.

Bring back the energy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Defnitley I love to see some of those guys come to town!!! Crasher this year was awsome!!!!!!

I like GA but as expressed b4 I hate the crowd, so if anof those you listed camt to space i wouild defnilty be down!!!

When crasher traveled to NY Australia and the orient htey put on one hell of an awsome show!!

keep you fingers crossed,, errr your toes rather i wouldnt want any of the models to drop there champagne glassses

First off, will you be my TranzWhore? J/K

Secondly, it's true the scene needs alittle expansion. Alot of those guys have been to Glow in DC and other NYC clubs. How can these guys not get invited to Miami? Can it be that DC pulls in these DJ's and not us? That's weak! I'm sure they'd much rather visit be playing in the M I A!

Club owners - make some phone calls!!!! These DJ's salaries will probably less than the super-star DJ's you keep bringing back!

Add Armin Van Burun and Lady Dana to that list!

Space is bringing back trance on Friday nights, hopefully mixed in with a little tech. Edgar V will be at the helm. it's really up to us to go out and support the scene. by share numbers we can, help to influence what direction Space moves in; with regard to other trance and tech talent. :cool:

Definately Agree with Sobeton, and WOW where the fuck did these people come from...... I thought I was the last trance man (Pretty Much) on the board.

Louis isnt stupid, he saw what happened at Tiesto and is seeing if Edgar, can bring back what once was. (It relys more on us to go out and support friday nights) THEN I promise you you will see people like gielen, marco v, armin etc.....

As far as Energy there is NO better energy then That of an amazing trance dj...... Some others may come close but energy is one thing trance will always have...... (Check out Trance energy 2002 in September, Lineup: Talla 2xlc, Dumonde, Johan Gielen)

I think im gonna hop on a boat and paddle to Europe.

We're phrasing our comments about trance cuz the thread is called Expanding Your Trance Horizons NOT Dis Your Local House DJ! I'm just asking for some variety that's all. I love Tiesto and PVD was great but bringing these guys back every other month doesn't allow us to experience or hear some of the DJ's listed. New talent brings new music and that's want we all really want, right.

And I'm glad that Space is bringing Edagr V back on Fridays!

He deserves it and so do we. It was a good time when he was there and Space was also at it's best regarding Trance music.

Now we're all happy again Trance Friday's, House Saturday's and Sunday mornings on the Patio!