Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a girl likes me but i like her best friend , but she..

vstanzi

fuck the girl that likes you, break up with her after a while and let the word go round that it didn´t work out for personality reasons. then approach the friend. DON´T tell her that you had a crush on her all the time, tell it´s something that "just developed when i saw you do XYZ (biking, talking with that teacher, looked out of the window in class, etc, some bullshit)"

dude, don´t just settle with something just because you can get it easily, ONLY settle with what you really WANT.

print the following sentence out and pin it to your wall, it will help you TONS in the mating process, *this* is the attitude to have towards girls:

"i WANT you, but i don´t NEED you"

keep this in mind and you will be POWERFUL. of course you would rather be happy WITH her, but you are also happy WITHOUT her. you don´t NEED her for your wellbeing, yet you would WANT to share your experiences and your good life with her. if *she* doesn´t want that, screw her, cause then she doesn´t even deserve it and there are enough OTHER girls that WILL appreciate that GENEROUS offer of yours.

Originally posted by vstanzi

so go out with the grl that likes me then dump her quick

if you go with the girl who likes you, and shes friends with the girl you like... youll lose your shot... with the girly you want... never settle, never hurt anyone... and always go with your heart...

Guest jroo
Originally posted by ou812

or even her mother's mother :D :D

yeah, im sure her mother's mother is still around. the girl in question here is what? like 9 years old? hell yeah, take it to the next generation. go ahead lil' romeo

a 13-year-old being here is really making me nauseous. literally. this is not right. read all you want, kid, we can't stop you, but i don't want to hear about anything having to do with you and sex. it's illegal and it's sick, even around these parts.

AND STAY AWAY FROM MY HALF-SISTER :flame: !!! thank god they teach self-defense in the third grade now, but if you touch her i'll

smoke you AR15firing.gif !!!