Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~metro Fuckin Lounge Richie Fuckin Rydell~

kostaP

First off i gotta say I am fucked up beyond belief thanx George (and Sandman) .\

Its great to be home.

The Vibe

The Energy

The Crowd

The Music

Richie

George

The Bartenders

The Bouncers

Uncle Vinny

Petey K and Fam.

The Metro Fucking Lounge was in-fuckin-sane!!!!!

Richie fuckin tore it up again

George got me wasted again

Petey Chris Jay hooked it up again

Vinny took care of it again

Eddie backed me up again

Metro Fucking Lounge DID IT AGAIN

SICK SICK Night .

the preview for Metro Fall was off the fuckin hook.

Strolled in around 11 to a light crowd

people started lining up by 12 there was a great crowd/vibe/energy that only Metro can call it's own. I missed it. It's great to be Home with the same vibe from the shore to add ontop of Metro Fridays.

CP was in full effect

ML2K1 Sandman Brian1500 DoubleDuece The BULL (hope youre feeling better) DJDANFURY (thanks for the hook up) Dibs (;) ) Magilicutti xxsplashxx and everyone else Im forgetting (Im sorry Im trashed and need sleep) Thanks for all the shots drinks...etc. good times with great friends.

It feels good to be home.

See ya next friday

Kosta Fucking P

aka

MR. METRO:biggrin:

Originally posted by pookey

WILL THE REAL MR. METRO PLEASE COME FORWARD??????

You are talking to the real Mr. Metro. I must give props to my predecessor after his reign I have filled in his spot quite well.

Danfury's quote of the night," I am so fucking caught"

(o)(o)

A wacky night to say the least.... It must of been a full moon out b/c last night was bizarro night for me. Still had a great time, place was crowded but not so you couldn't move.....

Thanks George for the door comps and large cups of alcohol..

Lots of cpers but not the usual Metro crowd, next week will prob. be over packed to hell....

Richie- great set but the last few songs were great... the last song was sick....

2:30???? Rochelle Park goes till 3, just ask the Junkyard across the street...... The one more song chant must be heard by management!!!!!! :D

Brian1500 RULES!!!!!!

Music was soooo good. THe crowd seemed somewhat unappreciative of what Richie was dropping. How can u not feel that? WHen he played that whistle song (by the way, does anyone know the name of that?) -- I thought the place would have gone crazy- I was loving it, but look to see noone was even dancing. (the guidette shuffle doesn't count).

I didn't write Kosta is a bitch, Brian is framing me there..

I agree w/ the weak reaction to some of the best songs played, place went crazy all summer to cokeman. Next Fri. will be back to normal with them having an event and all. Richie works hard no matter what the crowd does.

Originally posted by mrmetrolounge

All I need to say is this:

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

those who know it do, those who don't, don't matter.

GROW UP KID.

Mr. Metro

Dre

mrmetrolounge@aol.com for guest list at Metro Lounge in NJ.

Move over old man the new blood is here. You had a great reign over the past few years as Mr. Metro but just like everything else time takes its toll on you.

It is time for the younger generation to step up to the plate.

I know it is tough to accept, but at least you can be proud that it went to me and not some jerk-off cheeseball.

So congrats and farewell dear friend, The New Mr. Metro has arrived!!

Kosta P.

Mr. Metro

Originally posted by kostaP

Move over old man the new blood is here. You had a great reign over the past few years as Mr. Metro but just like everything else time takes its toll on you.

It is time for the younger generation to step up to the plate.

I know it is tough to accept, but at least you can be proud that it went to me and not some jerk-off cheeseball.

So congrats and farewell dear friend, The New Mr. Metro has arrived!!

Kosta P.

Mr. Metro

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You think that you can step into someone elses shoes?????? WHAT A LAUGH!!!!!!!!:laugh:

You should chek yourself. Since you have discovered this place this summer, you now think that you are Mr. Metro.........Come on now. I feel that anyone that wants to present themselves as "Mr. Metro" is a "jerk-off cheeseball" and I quote you. So you must be the KING OF CHEESE!!!!:eek:

Originally posted by kostaP

You are talking to the real Mr. Metro. I must give props to my predecessor after his reign I have filled in his spot quite well.

Danfury's quote of the night," I am so fucking caught"

(o)(o)

:laugh: :laugh: LMAO... I just read this now.... I really did get caught... WTF, that never happens...

THERE IS ONLY ONE:

READ MY USERNAME....

READ MY E-MAIL ADDRESS....

READ MY LIPS, GET A JOB....

COSTAP, YOU HAVE OVER 1300 POSTS ON THIS MESSAGEBOARD IN 1 YEAR. MAYBE YOU SHOULD CONCENTRATE ON READING THE HELP WANTED ADS INSTEAD.

I CONSIDER THIS A CLOSING MATTER... CALL YOURSELF WHATEVER YOU WANT. POOKIE, YOU PRETTY MUCH SAID IT, "KING OF CHEESE" WORKS. TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS, I DON'T CARE WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE OR WHAT YOU CALL YOURSELF ON THIS BOARD, JUST DON'T RUIN MY NAME WITH YOUR ANTICS LIKE YOU RUINED ABYSS AND DRAMA.

THIS IS MY LAST WORD. THIS THURSDAY IS GOING TO BE ALOTTA FUN FOR ME. EVERYONE SHOULD SHOW UP TO SEE THE SHOW.

MM

DRE

I think that there should be a battle to settle the score and the winner will get an engraved license plate to commemorate the show. Petee K. can be the judge and the red headed girl at the door can give the prise. Let's not forget donkeybitch, maybe the donkey can have a round or two with Kosta. My vote is for Dre, because he has hair and a job!!!!!:laugh:

I have yet to see what this Kosta charactr looks like, but I would side with sin-sational. I think that the real Mr. Metro will fight for his title. I will me there on Thursday without a doubt and will bring my crew to check out this sitation.

How about choosing a new "club name" so you stop draging our sacred" METRO LOUNGE " name through these ridicilous posts:eek: All kidding aside guys, i would not like to see this little joke get blown out of wack...............this is the METRO LOUNGE FAMILY after ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Lets all kiss and make up :D Make love, not DRAMA.............................

The REAL mr METRO.........george b.!!!!! (now i am taking over the name:cool: )

Originally posted by sin-sational

I think that there should be a battle to settle the score and the winner will get an engraved license plate to commemorate the show. Petee K. can be the judge and the red headed girl at the door can give the prise. Let's not forget donkeybitch, maybe the donkey can have a round or two with Kosta. My vote is for Dre, because he has hair and a job!!!!!:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

They should make an American "Metro" Idol show for this...

Originally posted by mrmetrolounge

THERE IS ONLY ONE:

READ MY USERNAME....

READ MY E-MAIL ADDRESS....

READ MY LIPS, GET A JOB....

COSTAP, YOU HAVE OVER 1300 POSTS ON THIS MESSAGEBOARD IN 1 YEAR. MAYBE YOU SHOULD CONCENTRATE ON READING THE HELP WANTED ADS INSTEAD.

I CONSIDER THIS A CLOSING MATTER... CALL YOURSELF WHATEVER YOU WANT. POOKIE, YOU PRETTY MUCH SAID IT, "KING OF CHEESE" WORKS. TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS, I DON'T CARE WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE OR WHAT YOU CALL YOURSELF ON THIS BOARD, JUST DON'T RUIN MY NAME WITH YOUR ANTICS LIKE YOU RUINED ABYSS AND DRAMA.

THIS IS MY LAST WORD. THIS THURSDAY IS GOING TO BE ALOTTA FUN FOR ME. EVERYONE SHOULD SHOW UP TO SEE THE SHOW.

MM

DRE

Dre,

Do you really want to start Drama. I understand you are hurt that I have taken your title and your friend pookie has backed you up on the board as well as your girlfriend nightprincess. How cute. But the fact of the matter is that I have been going to Metro since day 1 sorry to burst your bubble and you abandoned Metro for South Park. Therefore I was handed over the title.

This for me is all a joke. I understand and can see how upset this is getting you, therefore I will let you call yourself whatever you'd like, ok pumpkin;) .

And as far as me Ruining Abyss I never worked there and Drama or I guess you mean Image wasn't bad till I left. Nice try though, get a new source of information.

And lastly as far as this get a job thing, I have one, and Im not gonna start bashing you yet but grow up. If you really want I love DRAMA Dre and you dont wanna go there, TRUST ME.

Kosta P.

The Real Mr. Metro