Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stryke @ R.E.D.

digital7

Thanks to all who came out to Ongaku @ Red this past Friday. It was a good first night. We hope to have you all out next Friday for another go :) Thanks again for all the support we've been getting from you all. Oscar G., Pod, Fat Tony, Meng, Digital 7, and all the other CPers who came out. Thank you :) I'll be posting our plans for next Friday in the next day or so.

Much love,

Stryke

www.signalcommunications.net/ongaku.htm

Had a great time friday night ...Thanks to all who came to support

Pod, BigtallGeoff, Fatony, Matas, Meli, Lulamishka, Beatfriek...

Funky Green Dogs were in the house(u guys rock)... Special Thanks to Greg, Matt, AJ, Bugaloo & the rest of the Substance crew for having me @ their first Ongaku party... Everyone who was there knows Stryke dont play...

Im glad to see all of you guys come out this last friday. Greg as usual r0xord. We can only imagine whats gonna go down next friday. BTW.. Final scratch = amazing. you guys really need to go see it.

1- I will have the crobar pictures/ lola/red pictures this friday for you guys to take home.

2-the best place to park is 2 blocks down washington.. in the residential area.. i never get any shit there. haha.. imagine.. my fatass paying for parking. never!!!

I just wanted to personally thank everyone for coming out last Friday. I hope a good time was had by all. Please join us again this week.

For details, see the Ongaku Week 2 post.

To highlight...

OPEN (emmin' effin') BAR

10:30 - 12:30

Also, we're going to try to stick to the list this time, so please be sure to drop us an email at...

ongaku@substancerecordings.com

L8R,

M@

Originally posted by anteye

I just wanted to personally thank everyone for coming out last Friday. I hope a good time was had by all. Please join us again this week.

For details, see the Ongaku Week 2 post.

To highlight...

OPEN (emmin' effin') BAR

10:30 - 12:30

Also, we're going to try to stick to the list this time, so please be sure to drop us an email at...

ongaku@substancerecordings.com

L8R,

M@

Looks like me and GA2 will be there this Friday!:D