Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy pics 8-30-02

Bebby

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bebby6919

:laugh: dont get all big headed on me.. I have nothing to be jealous of sweetie :rolleyes:

OKKKK SO THEN STARTING POINTLESS DRAMA WOULD BE FOR WHAT PURPOSE?

U KNOW WUT? DON'T EVEN ANSWER THAT ~ CUZ I REALLY DON'T CARE. ALL I KNOW IS THAT I NEVER DID ANYTHING 2 U.

AND IF U WANNA MAKE UR OPINION OF ME BASED ON THE FACT THAT I WAS DRUNK THAT NITE, THEN THAT JUST SHOWS ME WHAT KIND OF PERSON U REALLY ARE, AND TO BE HONEST, I DON'T EVEN WANNA KNOW SUM1 LIKE THAT. CUZ THAT'S JUST CHILDISH.

I MEAN IF U WANNA SIT THERE AND SAY THAT THAT ISN'T THE REASON FOR ALL THIS STUPID BULLSHIT, THEN U LEAVE ME TOTALLY STUMPED AS TO WUT UR PROBLEM IS.

Originally posted by sh4un4

U KNOW WUT? DON'T EVEN ANSWER THAT ~ CUZ I REALLY DON'T CARE. ALL I KNOW IS THAT I NEVER DID ANYTHING 2 U.

AND IF U WANNA MAKE UR OPINION OF ME BASED ON THE FACT THAT I WAS DRUNK THAT NITE, THEN THAT JUST SHOWS ME WHAT KIND OF PERSON U REALLY ARE, AND TO BE HONEST, I DON'T EVEN WANNA KNOW SUM1 LIKE THAT. CUZ THAT'S JUST CHILDISH.

I MEAN IF U WANNA SIT THERE AND SAY THAT THAT ISN'T THE REASON FOR ALL THIS STUPID BULLSHIT, THEN U LEAVE ME TOTALLY STUMPED AS TO WUT UR PROBLEM IS.

FAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWKK YEAH!!! BRING DA NOIZE!!!! I GOTZ A PEARL NEKLACE FOR YA!!!

Originally posted by sh4un4

well i actually went to send you a PM on maines board to explain it to you..but your box was full.. and i made a thread to tell you that.. lol :laugh:

Dont think you are all that swetie.. b/c your nothing... :blown:

Originally posted by djmikebugout

hmm...this friday...area 51 in monticello....both shauna and debbie will be there....ught oh....

larry, me and u will find a place to hide-- roninucleus will be busy taking a sig pic with JP so he'll be in the booth--

maybe i'll hide with one of the shot girls...that will do just fine :D

Mike Bugout

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you're killin me in this thread bro LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL and yes, i WILL have a picture with JP!

Oh goodness people....there will be no drama, no fights. That is sooo high school.

We are both adults here, so I'm sure the 2 of us will be civil and act as the ladies that we both are.

Goddamn u people r idiots.

PS: I'LL USE THE CAPS LOCK IF I DAMN WELL PLEASE :eek:

:hat: