Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Everything U Need To Know About Saturdays @ DEKO

Originally posted by notallthere

BACHELOR PARTIES ARE NOT WELCOMED

that's probably the best/funniest thing I ever herd. I cant stand seeing whose whore run around with that shit on there head trying to get one last fling.

Notallthere,

I am all about Bachelorette Parties no Bachelor Parties

Oh but about deko I went there like a Thursday ago and I was one of the nicest venues I have seen. Very different vibe def check it out. If your sick of the same old type of clubs. The fags that work the doors got to go though

uhhhh watch what u say one of those fags who RUNS the door i have been friends with for about 15 yrs. and he is a nice guy and gets tons of women too lol

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

YOU WATCH WHAT YOU SAY I AINT WATCHING SHIT

Honestly man....

There was 2 guys working at the door with perfectly plucked eye brows that looked like they drew them on with a marker. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE PAYING THESE GUYS FOR BECAUSE THEY WHERE NOT HELPING ANYONE. I had never been to deko before and I got there around 930 with my friend. I was trying to ask them simple questions about the club and the guy completely snubbed me. They where acting like they where hot shit and to good to talk to me. I was extremely polite and then told them about the guest list that spygirl called and got me on and they where like "there is no list tonight" Later on I spoke with at least 3 people that said there was a list. Club biz is really funny.... everyone knows that all factors play into having a place do well. And if you have a cock sucker working your front door it kind of represents what the club is going top be like inside. I am able to look past the bad representation that your friends put forth but allot of people will just remember the bad things about the club.

#1 Black pants were cool about 5 years ago when everyone was going to Exit...

#2. Whats the big deal about nice jeans...This is Jersey not NYC...Nice tighter fitting jeans with a Button Down shirt is a very neat look...

#3. Ever see the older guys mid 30s-40s at Joeys they wear the Pleated Black pants and ugly ribbed short sleve sweater shirts tucked in.....they look horrible!

#4. If Deko is going for this CLASSY/MATURE look then why did they have fags dress up like alien crack heads and dance like Factory Dancers @ Tempts? That was pretty immature and I cant ever picture Chaos,Spa,Go, or Lotus promoting like that! When they also look for the Classy mature Crowd.....

Originally posted by NJstacked

#1 Black pants were cool about 5 years ago when everyone was going to Exit...

#2. Whats the big deal about nice jeans...This is Jersey not NYC...Nice tighter fitting jeans with a Button Down shirt is a very neat look...

#3. Ever see the older guys mid 30s-40s at Joeys they wear the Pleated Black pants and ugly ribbed short sleve sweater shirts tucked in.....they look horrible!

#4. If Deko is going for this CLASSY/MATURE look then why did they have fags dress up like alien crack heads and dance like Factory Dancers @ Tempts? That was pretty immature and I cant ever picture Chaos,Spa,Go, or Lotus promoting like that! When they also look for the Classy mature Crowd.....

If you are goin to bitch bout Deko, DON'T GO

its pretty simple..

good looking people look good in nice jeans (especially if you throw in an armani button down/collared shirt or something similar)

not so good looking people look, well, not so good...which is exactly what Serge was getting at with regards to their door policy on jeans...

and most people who live in the city and go to nice lounges nowadays wear jeans....with nice shoes of course

Originally posted by nyc3000

its pretty simple..

good looking people look good in nice jeans (especially if you throw in an armani button down/collared shirt or something similar)

not so good looking people look, well, not so good...which is exactly what Serge was getting at with regards to their door policy on jeans...

and most people who live in the city and go to nice lounges nowadays wear jeans....with nice shoes of course

hell yeah im all about my bowling shoes and my ck jeans ...style baby

Originally posted by thehype

I ain't tryin to start Drama. I am just sick of people who critizie a club bout anything and then have the balls to go to that club again the following week and then bitch bout it once again

in your bok of drama is it bitching worth not ging again if you bitch about some chicks in there having an attitude even if you like everything else.

If you didnt go to a club for that reason there would be no clubs because ALL chicks have attitiudes inside

Guest iamgreat

I don't understand all the big fuss about Deko. Yes I will admit Denny is great but what else does the club offer that other Jersey clubs have not tried? Upscale dress?? Trendy just does not work in Jersey. What they are going to be selective at the door. Well what will happen when people just don't care about Deko, then will they let all the retarts in? I don't mean to sound so negative but half the problem with Deko are the same ones that most other clubs in Jersey have. The dress code thing is huge. Tempts and Surf Jerseys two most popular club have one thing in common that would be no dress code. I know they are summer spots but the one thing about those places is that people really go to have fun and not so much worry about what the look like. Basically what I am saying is that I feel like Deko is too much like Abyss, Hunka, and the rest of the Jersey Club scene. I may be wrong but I just can't see it working out. Why not try a Centro fly type place where you can wear what you want but they also have a right to be selective at the door and keep out a lot of guys and 100 percent of the homies. Just my opinion??

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

in your bok of drama is it bitching worth not ging again if you bitch about some chicks in there having an attitude even if you like everything else.

If you didnt go to a club for that reason there would be no clubs because ALL chicks have attitiudes inside

You know what, YOU ARE RIGHT, i was wrong

Oh but about deko I went there like a Thursday ago and it was one of the nicest venues I have seen. Very different vibe def check it out if your sick of the same old type of clubs. The fags that work the doors got to go though

Just to let everyone know the staff is much different on Saturdays. First Murray from Joeys and Temps is at the front door. Second, I am involved and I know most CPers so I will take care of you guys when I can. We also have added some woman flavor at the front door. So when it comes to this Saturday party ur dealing with a new group of people.

Now regarding the comment of what makes DEKO different. I am looking for NYC exclusivity in a place where MUSIC matters. You look at all the great lounges in NYC and realize the music is alright in them but nothing totally great. Any party that I am involved with, the music is important so when I was asked to open up this party I knew that I would stress a certain talent level of DJs. Regarding the look of the place it is not the biggest place which allows me to be exclusive. All I can say is come one of these Saturdays and see why everyone is talking about it. BTW, I am the one that runs the party at the SURF so thanks for the compliment.

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Just to let everyone know the staff is much different on Saturdays. First Murray from Joeys and Temps is at the front door. Second, I am involved and I know most CPers so I will take care of you guys when I can. We also have added some woman flavor at the front door. So when it comes to this Saturday party ur dealing with a new group of people.

Now regarding the comment of what makes DEKO different. I am looking for NYC exclusivity in a place where MUSIC matters. You look at all the great lounges in NYC and realize the music is alright in them but nothing totally great. Any party that I am involved with, the music is important so when I was asked to open up this party I knew that I would stress a certain talent level of DJs. Regarding the look of the place it is not the biggest place which allows me to be exclusive. All I can say is come one of these Saturdays and see why everyone is talking about it. BTW, I am the one that runs the party at the SURF so thanks for the compliment.

haha that's good to here. I like Murray he told me that he thinks i'm insane. .... Def going to be there. ill bring the camera