Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good to see you all & get down @ Arc

My first night there since its been "arc"

had a GREAT time....of course the music was top notch...Sven had the place fired the f up....Hawtin had some real nice tracks, minimal house/tech type ish at one point that I was really feelin, around 7:00 - 8 or so....system was very clear/crisp...the bass will hopefully warm up over time...

my main point was it was good to see everyone, & be back on the scene....Same with Thursday @ D3 (Leopard Lounge) & Hidden (Discotheque..)...

between the music, the people and the good times, I've been recharged and am back....

me Saturday = :D:clap2: :D

*gladIwaitedforatechnopartytogotoarc*

Oh -

did anyone else think with the style of each of their sets that it would've made more sense for Sven to close it out?

I was really enjoyin Richie's set/tracks, but seems like Sven was a notch more amped up than Hawtin?

I should pipe down, next thing I'll be critiquing Marshall Faulk for his running game;)

but you know what I mean...BTW - what time did it close ? (we broke out around 8)

lotta fun

more good times ahead

ditto what you guys said....good to see regina/shannon right off the bat on line....saved us an hour, BTW! haha...Pete - good to see ya in the chillout room....

tru....the Rams looked like shit...haha - good call....oh - call me for this astoria session

Nathan - I'll keep ya posted - good to see ya (steph too!)

Lots o' familiar faces...mix that with good beats & I'm a happy camper - oh - and not having work the next day helps too

:drunk: :grin: