Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ha, Ha...Lexus King

merkie

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

It's so obvious to everyone but Crank.

No kidding. I mean, what if had been "Hi, I'm Emma Feline. I spin 2 step" or "hi, I'm Misstress Barbara. I spin TECHNO"? It would be clear. Or if he walked up to Malanee and said "Hi, I'm Lexus King. I spin house" that would be obvious. But he walked right up to Crank. Crank is money and Lexus King knows it.

Originally posted by Kuro

No kidding. I mean, what if had been "Hi, I'm Emma Feline. I spin 2 step" or "hi, I'm Misstress Barbara. I spin TECHNO"? It would be clear. Or if he walked up to Malanee and said "Hi, I'm Lexus King. I spin house" that would be obvious. But he walked right up to Crank. Crank is money and Lexus King knows it.

Crank's like this big bear. With these big claws and big teeth. And he's sitting there looking at his claws and wondering, with these... with these, how am I gonna kill that little bunny Lexus King?

Originally posted by mizsupersonic

I must comment on this one..

Everytime I am at Buzz with Crank, I have to tell him 3,4, 5 make that 6 or more times that a different guy or girl is checking him out.

He is indeed attractive to all sexes! Woot crank!

Yeah, I've seen Vic checking out Crank on many different occasions. Sometimes it's shameful how hard Vic stares at Crank's ass. I mean, c'mon, Vic. Crank is not a piece of meat. He's a human being, with feelings. He shouldn't be treated like some object.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Yeah, I've seen Vic checking out Crank on many different occasions. Sometimes it's shameful how hard Vic stares at Crank's ass. I mean, c'mon, Vic. Crank is not a piece of meat. He's a human being, with feelings. He shouldn't be treated like some object.

the only ass i stare at is yours after i kick it

Hey, this is a bit off topic, but I was thinking about going to watch Lexus spin at Metatrack Studio this Wednesday. Basically cuz I'm bored and it's free.

Is it worth my time, or would I have more fun listening to a Derrick Carter CD while I play Gamecube?

Also, Emma Feline is the BOOOMB! She rode with us to go see Storm on the 7th. I had to give her shit for employing emcee DT on her Twice as Nice album, if any of you have heard it. "Selec-leck!"