Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What the hell was Saleen351 talking about.......?

ou812

I just thought about this before, but wasn't he saying something to the effect of Denny dropping some new incredible track that nobody had ever heard before and everyone would just love it. I mean that mix of "I'm Missing You" at the end was nice (and followed by Safe From Harm), but hardy a song that nobody has ever heard before. Saleen? what the hell were you talking about?...................or did you get some bad info? :confused:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by ou812

I just thought about this before, but wasn't he saying something to the effect of Denny dropping some new incredible track that nobody had ever heard before and everyone would just love it. I mean that mix of "I'm Missing You" at the end was nice (and followed by Safe From Harm), but hardy a song that nobody has ever heard before. Saleen? what the hell were you talking about?...................or did you get some bad info? :confused:

no bad info, denny was the first to drop dark beat.... by oscar g...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by antm28

Who even cares who played it first the track is pure garbage right up there with Shiny Disco Balls. :blown:

COMPARING SHINY DISCO BALLS TO DARK BEATS, MEAN YOU HAVE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.....

Originally posted by saleen351

COMPARING SHINY DISCO BALLS TO DARK BEATS, MEAN YOU HAVE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.....

I hate to do this but I have to agree with Saleen on this one. I am getting kind of sick of this song already. The song gets everyone amped up. Rydell ripped Dark Beat apart on Friday at Metro. He teased it, played it with other songs and then finally dropped it and the crowd exploded.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

The only thing I fear about you Sandman is trying to convince me to go crusing by the high schools when they let out for the day.

Anyone find a date?

"Ive been combing the high schools for weeks, nothing"

--Dudley Dawson aka Booger 1982 Revenge Of The Nerds

Brian, we both know who does like the high schoolers...:D

xxlol

Coming from someone who just discovered Mauro Piccotto about a month ago and claims to be so musically educated I would say you have no idea. Just like you said “house is dead” get a clue. And as for the crowd at Surf getting pumped up for Dark Beat, the majority of that crowd would get pumped up if you played Louie Devito’s latest CD. The comparison is that both tracks are :cheese:

Coming from someone who just discovered Mauro Piccotto about a month ago and claims to be so musically educated I would say you have no idea. Just like you said “house is dead” get a clue. And as for the crowd at Surf getting pumped up for Dark Beat, the majority of that crowd would get pumped up if you played Louie Devito’s latest CD. The comparison is that both tracks are :cheese:

Louie Devito :nono::laugh:

Guest saleen351

I live probably 1200 miles from surf club... Dark Beat is dropped by every big time Dj here in Miami.... Oscar was the first, then Stephan and DT.... So why do these big time guys play it?:confused:

and house is dead... its been dead.... Watch when tooch drops tech at abyss, NJ will have nooooooooooooooooooooo idea what to do....

and house is dead... its been dead.... Watch when tooch drops tech at abyss, NJ will have nooooooooooooooooooooo idea what to do....

thats because the majority of people prefer house, which means it obviously isnt dead....

im so glad you dont think before you type or else i wouldnt have anything to laugh at all day long:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

by the way....if house is dead, then those "big time DJ's" you just mentioned must be dead too right? :rolleyes:

first get a clue, then choose an identity....its a lot more intelligent than just firing random thoughts out of your ass

BG

I live probably 1200 miles from surf club... Dark Beat is dropped by every big time Dj here in Miami.... Oscar was the first, then Stephan and DT.... So why do these big time guys play it?:confused:

You really are clueless. You say house is dead than you name Tom Stephan and DT who mostly spin and produce/rmx house tracks. What do you think tracks like Irresistible, Get Me Off, You Gotta Believe, etc.. are? And what do you think people never heard tech before? Its been around alot longer than you think. And if I wanted to hear good tech I wouldn't go to Abyss, I would go to Arc to hear Danilo Vigorito who was there a few months ago, which you propably never heard of. You get taken to school on this board and VIP give up already.

Originally posted by nickdelusion

You really are clueless. You say house is dead than you name Tom Stephan and DT who mostly spin and produce/rmx house tracks. What do you think tracks like Irresistible, Get Me Off, You Gotta Believe, etc.. are? And what do you think people never heard tech before? Its been around alot longer than you think. And if I wanted to hear good tech I wouldn't go to Abyss, I would go to Arc to hear Danilo Vigorito who was there a few months ago, which you propably never heard of. You get taken to school on this board and VIP give up already.

I wrote that my brother who reads the music section was already logged in w/his screen name I didn't realize.