Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ongaku Week 2!

aj22

Attention CPers!

This Friday the 13th at Ongaku we have the best drink specials on the beach along with the best D.J's!

We have OPEN Bar from 10:30-12:30 and we have 2-4-1 Smirnoff flavors drinks all nite! We also have an amazing special on Smirnoff VIP bottles!

The D.J.'s for this week are Wendel (and ol'skool favorite)

and Our Resident Stryke!

As always free entrance for CPer's just send me an email

Angel@substancerecordings.com

Red - 737 Washington Ave

Hey all,

Just wanted to let you know that the Ongaku website has been updated with this week's info, virtual flyer, pics, and news!

www.signalcommunications.net/ongaku.htm

the guestbook is also active. sign in and say hi!

See you all on Friday :)

Stryke

PS> Josh Wink played the ambient version my upcoming single "Perfect Love" from his Ovum label on his Radio 1 show this past Sunday. I should have some promos for giveaway @ Ongaku very soon :)

Hey all,

Just wanted to let you know that the Ongaku website has been updated with this week's info, virtual flyer, pics, and news!

the guestbook is also active. sign in and say hi!

See you all on Friday :)

Stryke

PS> Josh Wink played the ambient version my upcoming single "Perfect Love" from his Ovum label on his Radio 1 show this past Sunday. I should have some promos for giveaway @ Ongaku very soon :)

Attention CPers!

This Friday the 13th at Ongaku we have the best drink specials on the beach along with the best D.J's!

We have OPEN Bar from 10:30-12:30 and we have 2-4-1 Smirnoff flavors drinks all nite! We also have an amazing special on Smirnoff VIP bottles!

The D.J.'s for this week are Wendel (and ol'skool favorite)

and Our Resident Stryke!

OPEN BAR & GREAT MUSIC

:beer::3some::party:

:::::::::::::::::ONGAKU:::::::::::::::

attachment.php?postid=1023368

attachment.php?postid=1023375

attachment.php?postid=863244

full info here

Alright'chall... going to get set up for tonight. If you have any last minute list additions, send 'em asap. I'll be checking the box around 7:00pm for the final additions.

We hope to see you all out there. You guy/gals have been very supportive, and we are much appreciative.

L8R,

M@

hey all,

thanks to all who came out this past friday to our second ongaku night. the night is building steadily. we hope to see even more of you out this friday. you can find the pics and new virtual flyer for this week here...

i'm hoping to finish my remix of "walking on fire" in time to debut it this friday (fingers crossed)...

take care all,

stryke

Just wanted to express my appreciation to georgeacasta2 and nightstar01 for coming out. Anything we can do for you guys, you got it.

Not as many CP'ers showed up as I had hoped... but then again, I guess Free bottle = CP'er attendance

hehe... just :hump: around. Hope to see you guys this week.

L8R,

M@