Clubplanet Nightlife Community

mikeydny, Crobar is opening in NYC.

danwilson

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=116768

Crobar Is Opening In Nyc

Crobar will be opening in NYC. I know the guy who will be opening it and i can promise you the earliest it will be opening is October. As for the guy who spoke of Crobar in comparison to Webster Hall on another thread......expand your club scene dude.......Webster Hall SUCKS and is not even comparible to what Crobar will be and what half of the other clubs already are. SO for all of you who know how to party right and where the good parties are....dont lose hope for Crobar in NYC......I guarantee it!!!!

Originally posted by danwilson

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=116768

Crobar Is Opening In Nyc

Crobar will be opening in NYC. I know the guy who will be opening it and i can promise you the earliest it will be opening is October. As for the guy who spoke of Crobar in comparison to Webster Hall on another thread......expand your club scene dude.......Webster Hall SUCKS and is not even comparible to what Crobar will be and what half of the other clubs already are. SO for all of you who know how to party right and where the good parties are....dont lose hope for Crobar in NYC......I guarantee it!!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Can danwilson be as dumb as he sounds? Just because someone comes on clubplanet and claims he knows the owner doesnt make it true.

We will just have to wait and see.

And i think Danwilson has a crush on mikey. He is always praising Mikey. ;)

:D :D

Originally posted by thepulse

Crobar people know what is up, the first time I was exposed to Crobar was in Chicago during the winter of 1999 and the DJ's were PYSCO BITCH and Teri Bristol, both female and they ripped it up, Chicago is a great club scene, and the women are amazing.

Yo I agree w/ the Chicago duo of Psycho and Teri - I was up in Chi-Town last year and they tore shit up...... Hard house style baby! The other thing I loved was the people...... Chicago Cro-kiddies took care of me and my friends the whole time we were there.... :tongue:

I hope Crobar NYC kicks ass:D

Lola:eek: