Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Albany, Ny...........ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

jaysea

Sneaky Petes was pretty bad this summer, I went on thursdays and the place was pretty much dead. The only party i went to that was packed was the New Years in July. That place had so many people packed in you could hardly move. On a side note: what the hell is with all these kids on motorcycles that come to clubs and just sit in groups in the parking lot?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to Sneaky's last night. Place was packed! Lots of really young people, mix of hip hop and old techno. They played 'baby wants a ride' type music and radio friendly dance music. and MTV hip hop. It was fun though, you could get drunk really cheap! They need a better dj for Thursdays. Gotta take it easy tonight though. I had to work @ 7am this morning and am still feeling the hangover. Throwing a party tomorrow so I have to be fresh for that.

im in albany now, and its nice out today

i dont know about going out tongiht to pag's, cause im not feeling to well, and everything is over at 4 here, and i dont usually like to go out till around 2 or 3, so blaa

but lark fest sat, i will be the only DRUNK D&G PLATFORM Wearing fag there! so it should be fun to pick at the locals, and go Boy Shopping!! YAY! lol

haha i hate when they mix in hip hop and techno... tonight im going to monticello to hear peters, should be good, im almost 90% sure on that october 31st date @ sneakys...

hahah well, at least we have dj tony draper coming here next week!!!

(sad thing is, i might actually go, im getting sick of everything else):blown:

Originally posted by dazed

haha i hate when they mix in hip hop and techno... tonight im going to monticello to hear peters, should be good, im almost 90% sure on that october 31st date @ sneakys...

hahah well, at least we have dj tony draper coming here next week!!!

(sad thing is, i might actually go, im getting sick of everything else):blown:

bro Im actually considering going to hear tony trainwreck