Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: snatch69

teamj5

sorry mike. i thought you figured me out by now. it's keri from the avalon board, the girl who's name you always forget. :)

yeah, lots o hotties at BU, i work there too! don't you have a girlfriend? :)

the kells huh? uh yeah. if you can't get picked up by someone by the end of the night, then there is a big problem. even NYis4meatheads could get laid there. :)

rednecks? haven't seen too many, but please let me know when you do! i'm always up for a good laugh!

you know you're a redneck when.......

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Sorry nyis - I don't know you enough to laugh - but I think it's funny that they choose you to pick on in all the threads: Allston is cleaner, Christina is skanky poll, this one - I have to give a little laugh!

But seriously - you guys are really mean for picking on nyis all the time!

:laugh:

Originally posted by snatch69

rednecks? haven't seen too many, but please let me know when you do! i'm always up for a good laugh!

you know you're a redneck when.......

You know you're not a true Allstonite when.... :laugh:

Sorry Keri, rookie mistake... have teamj5 show you the ins and outs of true Allston. (I feel I can't anymore, as I turned my back on A-town :( ) A 3am trip to rednecks is a must (if only for the culture you get there! :D ) Bathroom keys on hockey sticks = priceless.

Originally posted by whadupg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Sorry nyis - I don't know you enough to laugh - but I think it's funny that they choose you to pick on in all the threads: Allston is cleaner, Christina is skanky poll, this one - I have to give a little laugh!

But seriously - you guys are really mean for picking on nyis all the time!

:laugh:

Oh, don't worry about laughing at all! A little good-natured bashing is what CP-Boston is all about! And don't worry, teamj5 usually ends up getting the worst of it. Well, him and his lover, Sasha that is.

Last I checked I don't have any problems in "that" department either ;) But I don't think anyone would ever know about that....

Oh, and did you see how many votes I got for "nyis4meatheads is hotter than her" or whatever it was? I get nothing but love there! :tongue:

oh my god teamj5! so sorry. i knew i didn't see rednecks around here! you meant the food joint!!!

so so sorry! looks like i pulled a VIC today! :) i actually luv redneck's. great for late nite shitty fattening greasy food. haven't been there though since my weekly harper's run.::confused::idea:

vic, brian couldn't get action even if ALL the girls were in K-holes and all the guys were gay ;)

speaking of gender benders, i hear gay guys LOVE the name brian. :rolleyes:

lol brian! :)

well all the girls were in k-holes, but they were top shelf hunnies

vic, brian couldn't get action even if ALL the girls were in K-holes and all the guys were gay ;)

speaking of gender benders, i hear gay guys LOVE the name brian. :rolleyes:

lol brian! :)

Ok - what the hell are k-holes?!?!?!? You guys have been putting off the explanation of this one for long enough!

Originally posted by whadupg

Ok - what the hell are k-holes?!?!?!? You guys have been putting off the explanation of this one for long enough!

Oh boy....you don't know what a khole is?

Guys...better let me handle this one. I like the innocent ones :laugh: