Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Diesel or D&G?

I like Diesel for some of their jeans, but really that's about it. D&G, however, has great shirts, pants, jackets, and one of the nicest and most appeal increasing colognes out there (or at least my girlfriend tells me so).

But me personally, it's got to be Reaction/Kenneth Cole or DKNY, they fit me the best

All labels at discounted prices, DKNY, D&G, Reaction, Hugo, Sean John, Roca, you name it, it's there. The only catch is it isn't the NEWEST stuff, it's beeen out a 2-3 months, and if you see it, you better get it. It probably won't ever be there again if you miss it.

I go to the one by where I work at Ground Zero, but they just opened one in Jersey, in Morristown, I believe.

you are all sheep and I am your shepherd. While all of you continue to purchase these, now mainstream labels (which are fine, but not when they represent your whole wardrobe), I recommend delving into some other non-guido labels such as helmut lang, roberto cavalli, paul smith, jpg, etc... You can find them at their respective stores in the city, mostly in SoHo, or in larger department stores such as Bloomingdales and Neiman Marcus. Let me forewarn that some Cavalli jeans will run you 1800 bucks... that's not a typo.

Originally posted by shlonger

I recommend delving into some other non-guido labels such as helmut lang, roberto cavalli, paul smith, jpg, etc... You can find them at their respective stores in the city, mostly in SoHo, or in larger department stores such as Bloomingdales and Neiman Marcus. Let me forewarn that some Cavalli jeans will run you 1800 bucks... that's not a typo.

Since i am a guido and damn proud of it ill stick with my guido line. and i think anyone who will spend 1800 on jeans needs there head checked the most ill send is 300 if that. And once these other brands become guido ill have them to :D :D :D

Originally posted by nickymidnite

Since i am a guido and damn proud of it ill stick with my guido line. and i think anyone who will spend 1800 on jeans needs there head checked the most ill send is 300 if that. And once these other brands become guido ill have them to :D :D :D

that's why you are a sheep following the herd. there was also a time when diesel and D&G weren't guido, but once the aforementioned migration occurred, the guido world absorbed it. I am a true Man (not the braggadocios that most of you are) who have conquered that belief deeply ingrained by our castrated society into the male psyche--that one cannot be great, that one must merely be ordinary. I have propelled myslef outside of the conformity of the masses, and am paving the way for the future, for myself for you and most importantly for my future male children, so that when they are brought into this world, they may know what it means to dominate and not fear reaching for greatness.

Originally posted by nickymidnite

dont be mad one day maybe u can afford D&G and diesel :laugh: :laugh: :blown::laugh: :laugh:

i can afford either one...but diesel is PLAAAAAAAAAAYED THE FUCK OUT!!! plus some of there shit is soooooooooooooooo but now. d & g well they need to stop makin this shit so damn tight. i feel like a virgins pussy with the those things on.

but then again they you guidos love the tight shit...if it aint tight it aint right.might as well start shopping at madees...queer basterds!!:D