Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Diesel or D&G?

Originally posted by shlonger

that's why you are a sheep following the herd. there was also a time when diesel and D&G weren't guido, but once the aforementioned migration occurred, the guido world absorbed it. I am a true Man (not the braggadocios that most of you are) who have conquered that belief deeply ingrained by our castrated society into the male psyche--that one cannot be great, that one must merely be ordinary. I have propelled myslef outside of the conformity of the masses, and am paving the way for the future, for myself for you and most importantly for my future male children, so that when they are brought into this world, they may know what it means to dominate and not fear reaching for greatness.

:confused: :confused: i think u need to seek some help bro no offence :D

Originally posted by nickymidnite

there made in italy!!! how can they not be guido???? :confused:

Your definition of a guido is obviously different than mine. There was a time when those labels were considered strictly "trendy"; the days when you couldn't find diesel jeans at nordstrom, and could only get them by going to the diesel shops in the city. The nationality of the designers has absolutely nothing to do with the guido stigma.

I love Century 21, but it is def a hit or miss store. I have been to the one in Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Morristown. Morristown is the cleanest and neatest by far. Shoes are the best dept. They have Diesel sneakers, Steve Madden, Gucci, Prada. And when you hit it right you can save up to 75%..which is awesome. And they do have things that are new in stores sometimes, not always 2-3 months old. I got a pair of Madden shoes that were out in Madden for a week that were 79.95 there, and got them at Centuiry for $39..ntohing wrong with them. But you def have to have time to shop in there. Oh yeah girls they also have Seven jeans.

awww!!! you guys are so cute. i love guys who wear diesel sneakers (no doubt about that)... i love guys who wear D&G cologne--yummy!!!

too cute... so tell me, what do you guys like to see in girls???

i think i go to clubs too casual--diesel sneakers, jeans, tiny tops, and always gotta wear a belt--is that acceptable these days???

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

bottom line the man makes the clothes the clothes dont make the man. i have met more women in cheap structure jeans and a plain 8 dollor t shirt than some people meet in 200 pants.

i LOVE structure ... well it's EXPRESS for MEN now i think right ??

anyway - what you said is the only thing in this whole thread that makes any sense. if it looks good WEAR IT, who the hell cares who makes it !!! what a bunch of label whores !!!

Originally posted by barbiegirl

i LOVE structure ... well it's EXPRESS for MEN now i think right ??

anyway - what you said is the only thing in this whole thread that makes any sense. if it looks good WEAR IT, who the hell cares who makes it !!! what a bunch of label whores !!!

I thought my post made sense:D