Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DONKEYS EVERYWHERE!!! THE REVOLUTION WILL BEGIN (Att:KP

Kostp, Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa! Translated that means shut the fuck up. I warned you to stay in your lane. You seem to be swerving in and out of it. Shut the fuck up and except the revolution. CHOSENONE you personally invited to Donkeyland. You made the right choice. Kosta and Trewguy we're rollin out this weekend. 20 deep. When you sleep at night donkeys are all you will be thinking about and soon you will hear the mighty roar of the DONKEYS. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Originally posted by donkeyboy

Kostp, Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa! Translated that means shut the fuck up. I warned you to stay in your lane. You seem to be swerving in and out of it. Shut the fuck up and except the revolution. CHOSENONE you personally invited to Donkeyland. You made the right choice. Kosta and Trewguy we're rollin out this weekend. 20 deep. When you sleep at night donkeys are all you will be thinking about and soon you will hear the mighty roar of the DONKEYS. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

MTHR FUCKA THE FIRST TIME AT THE BAR YOU REMEBER DOUBLEDEUCE WAS THEIR YOU GO A POOLSTICK BROKEN OVER YOUR HEAD YOUR A BITCH AND THEN I HIT YOU AN YOU DROPPED TO THE GROUND AND SOMEONE KICKED YOUR HEAD AND THEN YOUR GIRL GOT THROWN TO THE FLOOR SHUT THE FUCK UP PUSSY

Originally posted by donkeyboy

Are you still here??

I guess threats of exposing you and your pathetic party dont scare you. The fact that you will lose your income doesnt bother you. Public humiliation doesnt bother you. Then again youve had that youre whole life. So if all this doesnt bother you there is nothing else to do.

EXCEPT FOR PHYSICAL VIOLENCE BITCH.

YOURE GONNA CATCH AN ABE TYPE BITCH SMACK ACROSS THE FACE JUST LIKE LAST TIME. AND TRY TO TAKE IT LIKE A MAN THIS TIME NO CRYING. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by kostaP

Are you still here??

I guess threats of exposing you and your pathetic party dont scare you. The fact that you will lose your income doesnt bother you. Public humiliation doesnt bother you. Then again youve had that youre whole life. So if all this doesnt bother you there is nothing else to do.

EXCEPT FOR PHYSICAL VIOLENCE BITCH.

YOURE GONNA CATCH AN ABE TYPE BITCH SMACK ACROSS THE FACE JUST LIKE LAST TIME. AND TRY TO TAKE IT LIKE A MAN THIS TIME NO CRYING. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

KOSTA ITHINK EVRYBODY HS A FREIND THAT BEAT THIS KID UP I DID IT AND HE BICHED OUT ANOTHER TIME